Windows 10: Memory Integrity

Discus and support Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiMemory Integrity wont switch on, yet I have deleted the rogue .sys files it wasn't happy with and rebooted - any ideas? The files no longer show in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phil19821972, May 26, 2023.

1. Memory Integrity

HiMemory Integrity wont switch on, yet I have deleted the rogue .sys files it wasn't happy with and rebooted - any ideas? The files no longer show in the Incompatible Drivers list

:)

Phil19821972, May 26, 2023

2. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, May 26, 2023
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, May 26, 2023
  4. Memory Integrity

Memory Integrity No Longer Functioning

I received a popup notification from Windows Security that Memory Integrity was off. ssdudfu.sys, VIA_USB_ETS.sys, and mbtusbser.sys were the incompatible drivers. After looking throughout the forum here, I was able to remove the first two using the cmd prompt method. The mbtusbser.sys was not listed however. I was able to find it by searching in the File Explorer. It was listed twice so I deleted both and reset the computer. When I tried to turn on Memory Integrity again, I got the same "Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again" error. However, when clicking "Review incompatible drivers", there are no driver incompatibilities listed.

I have tried a few more suggestions and at this point am just messing around with stuff that I probably shouldn't be. Does anyone have any fixes for this?

geniusboy91, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Memory Integrity

1. Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity

2. Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.: Trying to ask the same question, there is not much I see I need to do based on all the steps mentioned in original thread - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-i-am-not-able-to-turn-memory/81101e36-a3d8-4dc8-8d85-fc5d1d9d694cTrying to know, what...
  3. Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.: Trying to ask the same question, there is not much I see I need to do based on all the steps mentioned in original thread - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-i-am-not-able-to-turn-memory/81101e36-a3d8-4dc8-8d85-fc5d1d9d694cTrying to know, what...
  4. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  5. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  6. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  7. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  8. Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.: I did a factory reset on my device as I have the feeling I might be infected with malware, and noticed in Windows Security that Windows Memory Integrity was off by default, Is this normal?I'm somewhat worried this may've been a vulnerability an invasive rootkit could've used...
  9. Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.

Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.: I did a factory reset on my device as I have the feeling I might be infected with malware, and noticed in Windows Security that Windows Memory Integrity was off by default, Is this normal?I'm somewhat worried this may've been a vulnerability an invasive rootkit could've used...
  10. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...