Windows 10: Memory issues after upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 single language

Discus and support Memory issues after upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 single language in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Sony VAIO laptop with 4GB Internal + 8GB Added memory. After upgrading to Windows 10, around 30%(3.8 GB) of RAM memory gets filled even in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeepakStarkz, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Memory issues after upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 single language

I am using Sony VAIO laptop with 4GB Internal + 8GB Added memory. After upgrading to Windows 10, around 30%(3.8 GB) of RAM memory gets filled even in idle condition without opening any programs or applications. I ran the Windows memory diagnostic, it shows no issues. But after the memory diagnostic the RAM usage reduced to 18%. But after the restart, it jumps back to 30%.

Please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible.

:)

DeepakStarkz, Sep 12, 2019

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Pro Single language and Win 8 Pro Single language.

Hello Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this.

• Kindly let us know were you able to see any error code/ error message while upgrading to Windows 10.

I would like to inform that, Windows 8.1 single language will be upgraded to Windows 10 single language.

I suggest you to perform an Media creation toll and install Windows 10 on your computer and check.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

For further quires on Windows 10 I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article:

Windows 10 FAQ

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Memory issues after upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 single language

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Memory issues after upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 single language

1. Memory issues after upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 single language - Similar Threads - Memory issues upgrading

2. Upgrade windows 8.1 single language to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade windows 8.1 single language to Windows 10: Community/Support,Currently I have windows 8.1 single language running on a laptop and recently seeing many Apps shows the OS is no longer supported to run and closes.Please help how to perform InPlace Upgrade without losing data on OS drive and get onto Windows 10.ThanksAnil...
  3. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home single language to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home single language to Windows 10 pro: Hi I had a Dell Inspiron, which comes with Windows 10 Home single language OEM, now I am looking to upgrade it to window 10 Pro. I had few questions here: If I upgraded through Microsoft store, the license will be of OEM it-self else it will be the retail type. So that...
  4. Upgrade of windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade of windows 10 single language: Hello! I have a question. At this moment my laptop has Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition installed. That's the problem for me, because i can't change system language to English. It's important for me, because when the file system appears in my native language some...
  5. How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Single Language Edition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Single Language Edition?: I bought the full version of Windows 10 and ran the upgrade executable. Now it's asking me to confirm that I'd like to install Single Language edition, which I'm already running. For background, my PC is an HP Pavilion purchased in Russia. The Windows 10 key I've now bought...
  6. WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1: After I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 my WiFi is not working. When I restart also it isn't working. Randomly after I shutdown and start my laptop, it's working. Hope a quick solution for this issue. Thank you....
  7. Windows 10 Single Language Upgrade to Windows Home

Windows 10 Single Language Upgrade to Windows Home: I purchased a desktop computer in Russia and recently discovered that I can't change the display language to English. The only available option I've found so far is to fork out a ridiculous sum of cash for Windows Pro for a bunch of features I don't need. What other...
  8. I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I...

I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I...: I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I downgrade back to 8.1 SL. Can I reinstall Windows 10 with a clean install and still have an original license? When I upgraded to W10 it was still for free in the period Microsoft offered...
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Single Language

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Single Language: Hi guys, My first post here. I previously had a windows 8.1 Single Language (OEM version) that came bundled with my laptop. I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday (Single Language version was installed based on my 8.1 edition) overnight and my experience with it so far has...
  10. Upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Issue after Restarting

Upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Issue after Restarting: I went through the install process of Windows 10. It installed, and then asked to restart. I allowed it to restart then nothing changed once it came back from a reboot. Still Windows 8. No popup showing install is continuing. Nothing. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for...