Windows 10: Memory issues

Discus and support Memory issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have one module of 16gb 2666mhz. Whenever I view task manager, the total memory usage by all processes is nowhere near the % usage that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xj_xk, May 22, 2020 at 5:22 PM.

1. /u/xj_xk Win User

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, May 22, 2020 at 5:25 PM
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. Memory issues

Memory Issue.

Go to motherboard manufacturer site, go to Support section, download memory compatibility list. Check your memory.

If you'll find it in list go to step two: at memory manufacturer site download memory manual.

Compare memory settings in manual and in BIOS.

Thema:

Memory issues

1. Memory issues - Similar Threads - Memory issues

2. Memory Issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Issue?: I ran the Windows memtest today and received the error "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer". Now i'm not sure if this means i need to replace RAM, or...
  3. Blue Screen and Memory Issue. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen and Memory Issue. Help?: My HP laptop had been working fine up until a couple days ago, when it randomly blue screened. I guess there were some warning signs of sorts in the form of Firefox tabs crashing somewhat often, but I didn't know what to think. Until today, when my laptop blue screened again....
  4. Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?

Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?: Hello guys, i've been experiencing several BSOD with "memory_management" indications. I was checking for several errors within my computer, and i find that , and this is my only guess, that they mainly happen when i use a lot of RAM, maybe some hardware issues? Also i run...
  5. Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues

Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues: I have been facing issues with my windows 10. It's freezing suddenly sometimes. I tried troubleshooting steps mentioned on many websites, but none of them work. Windows 10 and all the drivers are updated. No memory issues or disk issues. Updated virtual memory size to 1.5...
  6. Very Slow Performance - RAM Memory Issue

Very Slow Performance - RAM Memory Issue: My Windows 10 PC is running extremely slow. Here is a key observation: When I run Task Manager my CPU and Disc performance are running near or at 100%. When I look at the Memory tab, to the right of MEMORY it shows I have 8.0 GM of RAM but below that it says "Memory...
  7. Blue screen problem and memory issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem and memory issue.: [IMG] When I'm playing call of duty 4 around 20 min this screen comming everytime, then restarting. Sometimes when reastart it indicate automatic repair or diagnostic it's take few minutes. I try to fix problem with dell supportassist, when it check memory blue screen...
  8. Memory issues

Memory issues: My committed memory is maxing out 53/53GB idk why i have so much and its not even using my actual memory https://ibb.co/Tg1zLtF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-issues/bceeafc6-b20c-4fd0-950a-7708195c63fc
  9. Audio Device Graph Isolation Program in Windows 10 Has Severe Memory Leak Issue

Audio Device Graph Isolation Program in Windows 10 Has Severe Memory Leak Issue: I have been having an issue for the past week or so where the Microsoft program audiodg.exe begins to slowly begin using more and more system memory, while never decreasing the amount it is using, making many programs on the system practically unusable after a while until a...
  10. PC Continuously Crashing After a Game is Launched. GPU or Memory Issue?

PC Continuously Crashing After a Game is Launched. GPU or Memory Issue?: My PC continuously crashes after the GPU is strained, even if it's just a little bit. The issue can't be traced to overheating since my PC typically crashes around 50 degrees Celsius. It consistently crashes around a minute or two after booting up a game, problem is...