Windows 10: Memory leak on windows 10. 50% of memory taken up.

Discus and support Memory leak on windows 10. 50% of memory taken up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For almost a year, I have struggled with a memory leak on my system. I have tried a lot of possible solutions:I have:Reset my PCUpdated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hiddenhenry, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Memory leak on windows 10. 50% of memory taken up.

For almost a year, I have struggled with a memory leak on my system. I have tried a lot of possible solutions:I have:Reset my PCUpdated my driversDisabled ALL startup programsScanned for malwareUsed poolmon to discover what driver sucked up my memoryI've done a lot more that hasn't helped. In fact, it seems to be getting worse.When both programs are closed, it settles to 50% of memory being used- even with nothing else open.The driver file indicated by poolmon belongs to the Intel Rapid Storage Technology family. However, it isn't installed on my system. The file sits there and has memory allo

:)

hiddenhenry, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Memory leak on windows 10. 50% of memory taken up.

1. Memory leak on windows 10. 50% of memory taken up. - Similar Threads - Memory leak 50%

2. Memory Leak

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Leak: Hello,I have 2 different values of RAM reflected in 2 tabs of the task managerbut the same percentage, I want to know why, and if I need to do something to fix it.So from the two screenshots I took you can clearly see that my real usage of memory is 4795.2 MB, but the memory...
  3. Memory Leak

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Leak: Hello,I have 2 different values of RAM reflected in 2 tabs of the task managerbut the same percentage, I want to know why, and if I need to do something to fix it.So from the two screenshots I took you can clearly see that my real usage of memory is 4795.2 MB, but the memory...
  4. Windows 10 - Memory Leaks

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Memory Leaks: I'm trying to determine what is causing a memory leak on my Work PC - its an old machine running Win 10 Pro - i7-5930, 64GB ram, Gigabyte X99 motherboard. The issue has only started a few months ago, but can't for the life of me work out what the issue is. I thought it could...
  5. Memory Leak

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Leak: I have noticed that even in an idle state, the task manager reports 80% or more memory usage. I have 16GB of RAM. I cannot find what is causing this memory leak. What can I do to solve this. Please help me....
  6. Memory leak?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Memory leak?: Hello. As the title states, my pc idles at around 2gb (mostly 1,8-1,9gb). Tried resetting, updating windows, drivers , nothing helps. What could be the issue? Edit1: Opening discord adds another 1 GB. Opening league of legends adds 2 GBs. (Game runs on very low capped on 60...
  7. Memory leak

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Memory leak: Since long, i don't know long... i have been having high memory usage on my computer, from version 1909 to 2004. I can't see any process with high usage on Task Manager, so I searched and searched for the solution and tried the basic solution, Disable Superfetch (SysMain),...
  8. Memory Leaks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Leaks: Hi, After contacting the vendor of my software, I was informed that I had a memory leak and that this was the reason why my PC crashes when using the game/software. Can anyone help me on fixing this memory leak? Below are the files retrieved from me to prove there is a...
  9. is this memory leak?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is this memory leak?: [ATTACH] Please see my paged pool and non paged pool. This is the screenshot after I restarted my laptop and directly go to the task manager to see memory. and i found this. Is this possible? And then I download media creation from Microsoft and reinstall the window but...
  10. WIndows 10 Memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows 10 Memory leak: Good day , In the last week, my pc start presenting memory issues and i have been investigating and trying to solve them. the first one appeared was High use of memory like 98% when having nothing running, just pc in stand by. the problem of that was NonPaged Memory was...