Windows 10: Memory Management BSOD Logs and Minidump files attached

Discus and support Memory Management BSOD Logs and Minidump files attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed new ram into my computer, and since then have experienced occasional BSOD each day Memory management was the most recent one, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by m3lior, Apr 16, 2020.

1. m3lior Win User

Memory Management BSOD Logs and Minidump files attached

I recently installed new ram into my computer, and since then have experienced occasional BSOD each day Memory management was the most recent one, but there were others that were different before. Honestly, I don't have enough understanding to know whether the RAM is faulty, or if there is a driver/app issue, or what. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Link for .rar with Minidump files and Memory.dmp log:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BsXEKfu84nS-Yv1cdV1a5Yjks8wvDtVH/view?usp=sharing

Other details which may be relevant:

Win 10 64 bit

CPU: Intel Core i5 3450

Motherboard: B75H2-M2

Ram: 2x 8Gb - PC3-12800 CFD Panram DDR3-1600 W3U1600PS-8G

Gfx: Nvidia Geforce GT440

From the memory.dmp file:

Arg1: 0000000000041792, A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE. Parameters 3/4 contain the low/high parts of the PTE.

BUGCHECK_P1: 41792

BUGCHECK_P2: fffffe01511014c8

BUGCHECK_P3: 4

BUGCHECK_P4: 0

:)

m3lior, Apr 16, 2020

2. Memory Management BSOD

Hi,

I've started getting Memory Management BSOD randomly. I've tried all the usual troubleshooting methods e.g. memory diagnostic, sfc and chkdsk all found no issues. I finally gave up and did a Windows reset however this has not fixed my issue. please find
    attached the minidump from the latest. Previous crashes failed to create DMP files for some reason. Hope you can help. Files: Crash Files.zip

EmmaTalbot, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Apr 16, 2020
  4. JRugg Win User

Windows 10 Crashing, Bluescreenview minidump files attached

Followed the steps given previously on how to remove the other antivirus program that you pointed out, hopefully it's gone as I did not specifically see that program listed. You also mentioned TechSmith, that's just the maker of the SnagIt screen capture program I have installed, so what about that doesn't seem legit?

Update:
    I removed my SnagIt program and ran the Log Collection utility again, attached are the new log files.

JRugg, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Memory Management BSOD Logs and Minidump files attached - Similar Threads - Memory Management BSOD

2. BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached: Hello. Can someone help me figure out the cause of this BOSD? It is the first time that I get a "Memory management" issue as the cause for a BSOD.System specs:Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64-bitCPUIntel Core i9 9900K @ 3.60GHzCoffee Lake 14nm TechnologyRAM32.0GB...
  3. BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached: Hello. Can someone help me figure out the cause of this BOSD? It is the first time that I get a "Memory management" issue as the cause for a BSOD.System specs:Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64-bitCPUIntel Core i9 9900K @ 3.60GHzCoffee Lake 14nm TechnologyRAM32.0GB...
  4. BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  6. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  7. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows BSOD Minidumps attached

Windows BSOD Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  9. Frequent BSODs minidump files attached

Frequent BSODs minidump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing numerous blue screens in the last month or so, with a dozen or more different stop codes. I suspect this is being caused by a faulty driver on my PC, but disabling individual devices through device manager and uninstalling/reinstalling/updating...
  10. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...