Windows 10: Memory Management BSOD on shut down only

Discus and support Memory Management BSOD on shut down only in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been happening for the past two weeks or so. My computer is only a year old and I shouldn't be having these issues. Someone said the issue stemmed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xionyus, Mar 2, 2019.

1. xionyus Win User

Memory Management BSOD on shut down only

Been happening for the past two weeks or so. My computer is only a year old and I shouldn't be having these issues.

Someone said the issue stemmed from Battle.net. I posted on their forums and someone told me to do a reinstall. I did that and I got a BSOD a day later.

I just did a sfc /scannow and it came back clean.

I'm attaching two DMP files of the last two BSODs. Not sure how to attach them through the website, so I uploaded them to my drive. Please help, this is driving me bonkers.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zbx3xTc4bWYEGq4_r-7XErp9RTn6E98e

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19yed48S2lfF9nYUdDMHFHvcCM3zKjUB-

:)

xionyus, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Mar 2, 2019
  3. IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Memory Management BSOD on shut down only

memory management bsod

Your suggested fixes seemed to have stopped the persistent BSODs, but I still tried several fixes for the ones seemingly caused by transferring files and other operations.

I updated the chipset, the bluetooth drivers, audio drivers, and went through the Device Manager updating every single driver there.

It seemed to have solved the "Memory_Management" BSODs, although I have received two "Whea_Uncorrectable_Error" BSODs(one of which was orange), probably caused by "hal.dll" since.

EDIT: I may have spoken a little too prematurely, tried putting a little more load on the system by running a game and it crashed it again..Memory Management..

Latest Dumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AikxcPr2QN10gxQ6UelOz5REGLd

YuliTsypin, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Memory Management BSOD on shut down only

1. Memory Management BSOD on shut down only - Similar Threads - Memory Management BSOD

2. Memory Management BSOD, but only on Power > Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD, but only on Power > Restart: I need professional help diagnosing and correcting a regular BSOD. For the past several months, I've been experiencing Memory Management BSOD errors, but only when restarting my Win 10 PC via Power > Restart approx. 90% of the time. I occasionally experience normal app...
  3. BSOD then shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD then shuts down: I am just watching YouTube and the problem happened. It happened again when I start games like Gears 5, the BSOD on the menu of the game. Should I be concerned about any component? i5 4570 12GB RAM (8 and 4) RX460 PSU 400W Recently I have problems with games, my PC just...
  4. Random BSOD when shutting down, no memory issue detected

Random BSOD when shutting down, no memory issue detected: Good morning! I am having a hard time finding anything specific for my situation and hoping someone here can help. I have random blue screens when clicking on "shut down". It does NOT happen every time, in fact, the last two were a week apart. From what I saw online when...
  5. Memory Management BSOD

Memory Management BSOD: I know there have been tons of Q and A about this situation. re: the Memory Management BSOD Mine usually occurs (but not exclusively) when I reboot or shut down the PC. So let me list what I've done so far: Microsoft Memory Diagnostics Tool (tested clean) Dell Memory...
  6. BSOD Memory Management

BSOD Memory Management: For the past week I've had a BSOD Memory Management when I turn my PC off, but not while it's running otherwise. I've attached the report generated by "log collector v2-beta17". What advice can you give me, please? Cheers Ralph 128150
  7. Stop Code - Memory Management - Computer auto-shuts down

Stop Code - Memory Management - Computer auto-shuts down: My computer keeps shutting down automatically. I am getting the blue screen with stop code Memory Management. I ran the memory diagnostic and found no errors. Computer: HP Envy TS 17, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical...
  8. MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD

MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD: Keep receiving the memory management BSOD and must reboot by holding the power button down, this is happening multiple times a day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-management-bsod/10a0fd4f-6176-46a8-ab20-035fa86762a2
  9. shut down with no BSOD

shut down with no BSOD: hi guys. Weird problem. Had a BSOD which you guys id'd as being a malware-bytes issue so its been disabled. But now its shutting down with no BSOD primarily while in a browser but not any in particular. Appreciate any help you can give. 46579
  10. BSOD Memory management ?

BSOD Memory management ?: Been getting this weird bluescreen just in the last few days, I don't think it's ram because I've ran memtest and 0 errors 47492