Windows 10: Memory Management BSOD (only when I cold boot)

Discus and support Memory Management BSOD (only when I cold boot) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I just had an issue where I would be taken to a blank desktop with no background or icons when I logged into my account. What I did was the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by allam447635, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Memory Management BSOD (only when I cold boot)

So I just had an issue where I would be taken to a blank desktop with no background or icons when I logged into my account. What I did was the only thing I could do; turn the power off, and then back on. But this took me to a blue screen with the error code MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I remember getting this about five weeks ago when I was rebooting due to the memory usage issue explained in the first thread I posted in this forum and got a black screen. Unfortunately I cannot get the zip file that this forum asks for because to do that I need the password on my father's account, which he will never, EVER give to me. This issue ONLY occurs when I cold boot the computer, and ALWAYS happens during the loading phase. These are the hexadecimal codes I got this time: 0x0000001a (0x000000000000003f, 0x00000000000234ef, 0x0000000065e6d155, 0x00000000ab67711d) (it's slightly different each time). This has only happened for about the past month or so.
    Specs:
    Windows 10 Home version 1607 (64-bit)
    6.0 GB DDR3 RAM (form factor DIMM)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400S CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz

:)

allam447635, Aug 26, 2017
  2. Zkitzo Win User

BSOD's and system freezing

Don't you think it's strange it almost only happens on cold boots? When the system is running, it only BSOD's sometimes, does happen though..

Zkitzo, Aug 26, 2017
  3. HansM1955 Win User
    BSOD's and system freezing

I have had 2 BSOD's after a cold boot, computer has been off for a couple of hours, it didn't seem to have any problem after removing Avast, but this usually happens with a cold boot.

KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

There was only 1 minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlCKB9lAV-vAgcwV927cBD3657gsfQ

HansM1955, Aug 26, 2017
  4. Spectrum Win User

Memory Management BSOD (only when I cold boot)

Unfortunately if you do not have administrator access to the computer in question, you will not be able to give us sufficient information to figure out the issue. Even if we could figure out what was wrong (assuming it's not a hardware issue), you would need administrator access to fix it.

Spectrum, Aug 27, 2017
Thema:

Memory Management BSOD (only when I cold boot)

1. Memory Management BSOD (only when I cold boot) - Similar Threads - Memory Management BSOD

2. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cold boot BSOD: Everyday at startup I get a BSOD. This only happens once and then never for the duration the pc is on. The BSOD errors sometimes vary but this is a analyzed dump file from a recent one:******************************************************************************** **...
  3. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cold boot BSOD: Everyday at startup I get a BSOD. This only happens once and then never for the duration the pc is on. The BSOD errors sometimes vary but this is a analyzed dump file from a recent one:******************************************************************************** **...
  4. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Memory Management BSOD on cold boot

Memory Management BSOD on cold boot: Since last week ive been having some BSOD on my desktop that i built like a month ago. Last saturday i done a clean install and it worked fine for 3 days. But last tuesday it did another bsod, but now of memory management, the previous werent. I resetted the RAM and installed...
  6. BSOD on cold boot only

BSOD on cold boot only: Hi all, this is a duplicate of this post that I posted in the wrong section. Just delete that post. Sorry for making a mess, I'm new on this forum. So: my problem is with my custom build PC, and any help would be greatly appreciated. My problem is similar to the one...
  7. BSOD on cold boot only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD on cold boot only: Hi all, I have a problem with my custom build desktop that is a bit annoying, and any help would be greatly appreciated. My problem is similar to the one described here. My problem is that every cold boot (by this I mean a start of the computer after it has been shut down...
  8. BSOD on cold boot.

BSOD on cold boot.: I have been getting a variety of BSOD's on cold boots. After the first BSOD, everything runs smoothly thereafter; any amount of stress on the PC doesn't cause any BSOD. Things I have tried: Updated bios and all the motherboard related whatnot. Tried to update all my...
  9. BSOD on only cold boots

BSOD on only cold boots: I got a custom built pc for christmas and it has been getting BSOD's since it was built and they have only been happening on cold boots, and the file that is having problems is ntoskrnl. I would love if someone could find the problem that has been going on for weeks. 39014
  10. New Build - Constant Memory Related BSODs ONLY On Cold Boot

New Build - Constant Memory Related BSODs ONLY On Cold Boot: I'm really at my wits end with this problem. I've tried almost everything I can think of. Things I have done: - updated all drivers (and uninstalled apparently problematic ones)2 - uninstalled all antivirus - ran memtest on both sticks separately and together (no...