Windows 10: Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

Discus and support Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just bought my laptop 3 months ago and since then BSoD appeared, not very often, but it really annoyed me. I realize BSoD will occur... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kahonn, May 2, 2017.

1. kahonn Win User

Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

Hey guys,

I just bought my laptop 3 months ago and since then BSoD appeared, not very often, but it really annoyed me. I realize BSoD will occur after my google chrome encounters "Aw, Snap!" error, or even during the moment I play Dota2.
    Here are some of the BSoD codes I encountered:
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    (and some others that I forgot)

Hope you guys can help me out. The effort will be deeply appreciated. *Wink

Laptop Specs:
    Windows 10 Home Single Language
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 6700HQ
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX950 4GB
    8GB RAM (originally 4GB built in but added 4GB at the instant I got this laptop)

:)

kahonn, May 2, 2017

2. Having multiple bluescreens

I have a fairly recente laptop, that came with win 10, and suddenly, my computer started crashing repeatedly! Can not play fifa nor open Google chrome, and get multiple codes associated to the bsod, like memory management, netio.sys or system servisse
    exception. What should I do?

FranciscoAmaro98, May 2, 2017
  3. gomotro2 Win User
    Frequent BSODs

Hello there,

I have recently been experience multiple BSODs when playing a game called Blade and Soul. Although it usually happens when I play this game, it sometime happens my PC is idling and not doing anything, just me browsing chrome. I have researched each BSOD
    and tried to trouble shoot my problem by following the steps to fix it. I've tried scanning my C drive for any corrupted files, driver verifier manager, and memory diagnostic. I usually get the FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, but I got other ones too that
    I don't recall.

I have tried the method to do a clean install of my graphics driver, still the issue persist. I do not know what the cause really is and I really hope the community can assist me. Also, sometimes my google chrome would get frequent "Aw Snap" crashes, or
    google chrome would randomly close.

I have attached a link to the google folder that contains all my BSOD minidumps. There are 8 files, all within August 9th - August 20th

BSOD DMP Files – Google Drive

I thank you in advance for helping me with my issue.

gomotro2, May 2, 2017
  4. Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, May 2, 2017
  5. kahonn Win User
    Hi BSODHunter,

Can I know what's the specifically the software that I have to remove?

kahonn, May 2, 2017
  6. I can see that software was used to bybass activation for Microsoft Software and Adobe Software. If you are sure that u not used software like this, please ask your store tech (or maybe a friend which set up the computer for you). Since theres no way to prove if windows or any other microsoft product was legally activated u will not get further support here. My advice is to reinstall Windows with an genuine license without any other software which was not legally activated. At this point we will glad to help u.

BSODHunter, May 2, 2017
  7. kahonn Win User
    Okay so here we go again. After I reformat my laptop, the same problem still occurs.

kahonn, May 4, 2017
  8. Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

thank you.

Im sure that one of the RAM modules is defective:
    Code: CAUSED BY: memory_corruption[/quote]

Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, May 4, 2017
  9. kahonn Win User
    Day 3 after I changed my defective RAM.

My laptop won't BSOD anymore while I browse Google Chrome during playing Dota2. *chuckle

Thanks for the help. *Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin

kahonn, May 8, 2017
  10. Glad to hear that your problem is now fixed. Let us know if there are any other problems.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

1. Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Memory management BSoD

2. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games: Split from this thread.Hi can you help me too i always experiencs bsod memory management mostly while playing Games. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000061c5e, 0x00000000b0f35efb, 0x0000000024549047. this...
  3. BSOD While playing DotA2

BSOD While playing DotA2: Hey guys. This has been going on for some time. It doesn't happen immediately but after a couple of hours it will almost certainly have happened. At some point while playing DotA2 I get a BSOD saying page fault in nonpaged area. It only happens when playing DotA2. I would...
  4. Consistant random BSOD while playing dota2

Consistant random BSOD while playing dota2: Hi since last spring / early summer I get random BSOD while playing dota 2 I can go a week without one and get 2 in 5 minutes. Usually the image will freeze on all monitors, cursor or keyboard will not respond and there is an annoying kind of high pitch sound playing, After...
  5. BSOD playing Dota2

BSOD playing Dota2: I only have this problem on Dota2. I can play every other game on ultra settings without heating or any other problem but every day i have bsod while playing dota2. Please help. Thanks. 26939
  6. BSOD while playing dota2

BSOD while playing dota2: Hello everyone.As the title of the thread says i get Bsod only when i play dota2 and after a while , maybe i wont get in first game for example but i keep going for 2-3 hours playing i will surely crash with a bsod and after restarting my pc and reconnecting it will keep just...
  7. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  8. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  9. BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing

BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing: Quite an array of different codes been popping up since I upgraded to windows 10 in the last couple of months irql_not_less_or_equal memory management was another one I have attached several dumps, as I am a bit at my wits end as to what is actually causing it. I...
  10. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...