Windows 10: Memory Management Issue

Discus and support Memory Management Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having multiple blue screen issue. It happens whenever i play game. Such as memory management issue, unexpected store exception error and 2 more I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hein Myat Htoo, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Memory Management Issue

I'm having multiple blue screen issue. It happens whenever i play game.

Such as memory management issue, unexpected store exception error and 2 more I don't remember the report.

Can someone help me how to resolve this issue?

I'm on window 10 Pro.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Hein Myat Htoo, Sep 18, 2020

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Memory Management Issue

Memory management

Hi Daniel,

Missing/outdated driver and error with your PC memory (RAM) are some of the factors that may cause the blue screen due to Memory Management error. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are other troubleshooting steps have your performed to resolve your concern?

While checking for the dump file that you've sent, we suggest that you run a full scan on your device using the
    SFC and DISM command to automatically fix any corrupted files that my possibly trigger the error. The steps can be found on this

Wiki Article
    created by community MVP ZigZag3143. Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Memory Management Issue

1. Memory Management Issue - Similar Threads - Memory Management Issue

2. Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management: In my motherboard there is two ram slot and each one is okay. i have 2 ram 4 gb and both is okay as i use it single. both of ram has same config same speed. but when i put two ram together in motherboa.. then it crashes after a few minutes. i am not finding any solution...
  3. memory management

memory management: This is my first build and it is as follows asus z97 gaming 5 i5 4690k 16gb of ddr 3 1600 gskill ram insignia 450w power supply 2 tb seagate hdd 250gb kingston ssd with windows 10 installed I'm getting memory management bsod error and i was wondering if i should...
  4. Memory Management

Memory Management: I got my friends old laptop, which essentially was an upgrade from the view of my old laptop, however, I put my hard drive I used for my old laptop into the new laptop and decied to play some games with him, when suddenly, the laptop bluescreened. In addition to his laptop,...
  5. Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?

Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?: Hello guys, i've been experiencing several BSOD with "memory_management" indications. I was checking for several errors within my computer, and i find that , and this is my only guess, that they mainly happen when i use a lot of RAM, maybe some hardware issues? Also i run...
  6. memory manager

memory manager: memory manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-manager/143ce710-220a-47dd-8beb-1687af95e8fc
  7. Memory Management

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Management: Getting this popup at random times that says there is a memory management problem and needs to do a scan. It then goes through the count to 100% and shuts my cpu down. It restarts ok. There is a message on the screen about if need more info contact: windows.com/stopcode. This...
  8. Memory Management / Referenced Memory issues. (Will pay if someone finds a fix)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Management / Referenced Memory issues. (Will pay if someone finds a fix): So I have been struggling for the past 5-6 days with non stop crashes while browsing through Youtube, Playing games, Or other activities, along with other files being corrupted overtime. I am by no means saying I am the smartest when it comes to windows tech but, I know my...
  9. Random BSOD Memory Management issue...

Random BSOD Memory Management issue...: Hi I was wondering if someone can help me before I lose my sanity. I built a new system in September and things were going OK until the recent 1511 update to Windows 10. Since then I've been getting a lot of BSOD errors pointing to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I ran Memtest for around...
  10. BSOD's while gaming, citing Memory management issues.

BSOD's while gaming, citing Memory management issues.: Hi guys, I recently bought a new PC, its maybe 6 months old at this point and around 3 months ago I started having BSOD's. These only occur when I am gaming, never had one before when browsing etc. The stop code is generally memory management, though i have had one...