Windows 10: Memory management makes much marvelous

Discus and support Memory management makes much marvelous in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How Microsoft Edge and other applications manage memory Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Drew1903, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Memory management makes much marvelous

Drew1903, Nov 18, 2020
  2. macnab Win User

Marvell 91xx slow disk write

Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard
    Windows 10 1803

Accessing the disks works fine.
    But writing is at USB 2 speeds.

In Device Manager -> System Devices it is listed as Marvell 91xx Config Device.
    The driver is latest (checked various ways.)

In Device Manager - Storage Controllers it is not listed.
    DriverFinder shows it as not having a driver.

The Marvell Tray Utility seems to be happy with everything.

Just very slow write speed.

I have seen other post in the forum showing it as listed under Storage Controllers, so I was wondering ...

macnab, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Marvell 91xx Controller Puzzle

Are there any unidentified devices in device manager?

I went to Asus (assumption) and looked up Sabertooth X58

They do have Marvell drivers listed under Win 7 64. Of course as board was not tested under 10 there is a limited list.

You said the controller is working, wonder where it is listed. Might be red herring but I don't even see you Intel controller listed.

If you use imaging software you could image, then try install and check dev manager.

Caledon Ken, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Memory management makes much marvelous - Similar Threads - Memory management makes

2. Desktop Window Manager using too much RAM Memory.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop Window Manager using too much RAM Memory.: I have 8Gb of ram in my laptop and for the past few days, Desktop Window Manager has been using more than 500mbs of RAM. I have the latest versions of the display adapters installed and the problem persists. Please help me out and let me know what to do....
  3. Desktop Window Manager taking up too much memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Window Manager taking up too much memory: Hi,When I open task manager, I see that Desktop Window Manager DWM.exe takes up more than 1.6 GB of memory.I've searched the internet and tried everything I could find, but nothing was a permanent fix.Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this problem?...
  4. marvell avastar

marvell avastar: So a few days ago I noticed my Bluetooth icon would go missing from both settings and my notification area, i looked around and I troubleshot Bluetooth and it told me it was an error 43, I was told to uninstall Marvell Avastar and to look for hardware changes, and that would...
  5. Too much memory usage

Too much memory usage: I have 16 GB of memory, but something is using over 60% of it. [ATTACH] What is causing this? I tried doing sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. What is causing this?...
  6. Desktop Windows Manager is taking too much Memory

Desktop Windows Manager is taking too much Memory: Desktop Windows Manager is using up to 4GBs of RAM! I have 16 GBs of RAM in my system, so I don't observe much of a performance difference under normal conditions but the fans go haywire and that's what's bothering me. I do not know when this first happened, but I'm sure this...
  7. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  8. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  9. How much virtual memory to put to make my pc faster?

How much virtual memory to put to make my pc faster?: Hi how much virtual memory do I put to make my pc as fastest as possible? I have 4gb ram, Intel hd graphics 520 and intel core i3-6006U cpu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-virtual-memory-to-put-to-make-my-pc/2a2d3a5d-a10b-423b-8995-97fdb858672c
  10. Memory How Much?

Memory How Much?: What is the common amount needed with today's systems? What is the point where your wasting money? I'm talking about Windows10 64 bit. See a lot of systems here are 16 Gig, but a few are 32 Gig. 39183