Windows 10: Memory over clocked

Discus and support Memory over clocked in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I overclocked my memory to a higher mhz and I left the bios and saved changes but the pc wont boot up, and I heard about not shutting off the pc or it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NielCaspillo, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Memory over clocked

I overclocked my memory to a higher mhz and I left the bios and saved changes but the pc wont boot up, and I heard about not shutting off the pc or it will cause damage to the mother board. is there a safe way to get back in my pc without damaging anything?

:)

NielCaspillo, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 18, 2020
  3. nafets Win User
    HD4850 incorrect memory clock

If you keep the memory clock at a 25MHz stepping (like 1000MHz), you don't have to worry whether or not it's actually running at that speed. It's pretty much guaranteed... *Smile Memory over clocked :)

nafets, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Memory over clocked

Takems mach2 memory

if you are looking to get good clocks on that gigabyte mobo, I suggest you stick to the supported/tested memory found in a list at their site.

Also you will be dropping capacity which should allow for better clocks, but if the reviews are turning you off of that ram, follow your gut feeling.

sneekypeet, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Memory over clocked

1. Memory over clocked - Similar Threads - Memory clocked

2. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  3. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  4. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  5. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  6. MSI Afterburner core clock 1400 and memory clock 1333 by default??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Afterburner core clock 1400 and memory clock 1333 by default??: So I installed MSI Afterburner today and I went to the application and opened it. By default my core clock is 1400, my memory clock is 1333 by default. Some people struggle to even have a 200 core clock and I have no idea why it says 1400 and 1333. Also it says my fan speed...
  7. MSI Afterburner core clock 1400 and memory clock 1333 by default??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Afterburner core clock 1400 and memory clock 1333 by default??: So I installed MSI Afterburner today and I went to the application and opened it. By default my core clock is 1400, my memory clock is 1333 by default. Some people struggle to even have a 200 core clock and I have no idea why it says 1400 and 1333. Also it says my fan speed...
  8. Wrong Graphic Memory Clock

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wrong Graphic Memory Clock: Hello everyone, I have notice that my Maximum Memory clock is 6000mhz rather than 12000mhz according to Passmark.com benchmark. No matter what l do, memory clock does not go over 6000mhz. I have MSI GTX 1650 Super Ventus XS OC Edition. Please help me figure out this problem...
  9. Task manager showing incorrect CPU clock and memory stats

Task manager showing incorrect CPU clock and memory stats: Hayo A while ago I was running an overclocking configuration on AMD Ryzen Master which, besides glitching Windows magnificently, generated a kind of error that lasts even after three complete reinstalls of Windows. The overclocking situation has already been resolved,...
  10. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.: One month ago, I posted on here about how all of the sudden my RAM clock speed went from being 3000MHz to 1067MHz just one month after a fresh install of windows. None of the answers I received were helpful and I ultimately installed windows again with the latest version and...