Windows 10: Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers

Discus and support Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HELP! My memory stick has suddenly stopped working when plugged in to both my home and work computers. No drive being shown on file explorer when USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AGriffi, Nov 1, 2018.

1. AGriffi Win User

Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers

HELP!

My memory stick has suddenly stopped working when plugged in to both my home and work computers.

No drive being shown on file explorer when USB plugged in and no light flickering on stick.

No access to all my work!!

Using Windows 10 at home.

Can anyone please help me sort this out so I can see all my files?

Thank you!

:)

AGriffi, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Nov 1, 2018
  3. kz0730 Win User
    Computer Powered Off Suddenly (Without BSOD)

Memory test results, steps 8-10 done:

Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers [​IMG]

kz0730, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers

Intel compute stick failure after window 10 update

Purchased an Intel compute stick Dec2015. STCK1A32WFC. Preloaded with Windows 10. Initial update went ok after purchasing a memory stick to handle the update memory requirements. Second update about 3 weeks ago has completely locked up the PC. Update
    stopped at 67%. Tried to reboot several times with out success.

Downloaded a windows 10 boot copy to a stick and tried to boot from the stick as suggested by Ruth Buruga, Microsoft Engineer on 1/7/2016. No success. PC would not boot from the memory stick.

Tried to "Reset" the stick. Reset stopped at 48%.

Any suggestions.

GeorgeMoloney, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers

1. Memory stick has suddenly stopped working on all computers - Similar Threads - Memory stick has

2. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  3. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  4. GPU has suddenly stopped working

GPU has suddenly stopped working: This morning I just normally booted my pc without any problem, opened Teams to do some work but then I got BSOD which resulted in BSOD loop. I have managed to fully format my c drive and perform a new clean install of windows. But when I went to install Nvidia drivers I got...
  5. PRINTER STOPPED WORKING, ALL OF A SUDDEN

PRINTER STOPPED WORKING, ALL OF A SUDDEN: My Printer is not working on Windows 10. I did everything from troubleshooting to unplugging the Printer, uninstall the Printer, then reinstalled it, nothing seems to work. I never had a problem with my Printer before...it just stopped working. Any suggestions on what I...
  6. OneDrive has suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has suddenly stopped working: Have had no problems since buying the computer in 2014 this past week, I suddenly get messages that I am not signed in. When I try, the little wheel just keeps turning and turning. Not allowing me to do anything at all....
  7. USB stick suddenly stopped working

USB stick suddenly stopped working: I was copying some files to my USB stick. Suddenly, the copy action failed and the USB stick disappeared from This PC. Now, when I plug it in: - It shows up in Devices and Printers (as Intenso Speed Line) - It shows up in Device Manager (as USB Mass Storage Device, with an...
  8. Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work

Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work: I had an issue where my headphones suddenly stopped working, and while troubleshooting went through all the possible online solutions: making sure drivers were updated, sound was on and off mute, checked the sound setting for correct default etc., all to no avail. I found an...
  9. Memory stick has suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Memory stick has suddenly stopped working: HELP! My memory stick has suddenly stopped working when plugged in to both my home and work computers. No drive being shown on file explorer when USB plugged in and no light flickering on stick. No access to all my work!! Using Windows 10 at home. Can anyone please help...
  10. USB memory sticks suddenly only works once in win10?

USB memory sticks suddenly only works once in win10?: Something has happened that seemingly only allows the the USB Mass Storage Device driver structure (?) to be used once per boot... I can use a single memory stick once - after that all storage devices (including the first if it's unplugged) will be detected ("Devices and...