Windows 10: Memory Usage at 50% to 60% with no other apps running

Discus and support Memory Usage at 50% to 60% with no other apps running in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 and I have noticed how my memory usage is always at 50% up to 60% even when I don't have any apps running. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Allyson Baldueza, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Memory Usage at 50% to 60% with no other apps running

I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 and I have noticed how my memory usage is always at 50% up to 60% even when I don't have any apps running. I don't think that is normal. Can you please help me. I have 8GB RAM and 512 SSD.

:)

Allyson Baldueza, Feb 2, 2023

2. Windows defender taking up 50-60% of memory

Hello,
    I have a win 10 arcade cabinet running big box. Recently, it’s been running very slow. I went to the task manager and noticed the anti-malware executable is using 50-60% of memory resources. Cpu usage does not seem high, just ram.

I’ve googled until I can google no more, I can’t seem to find anything that anyone suggests that will work. I’ve tried random things from google results and none of it does anything.

Tackett1980, Feb 2, 2023
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Windows defender taking up 50-60% of memory

If you could, please fill in your system specs so we know what we're dealing with. And, you say "recently"..... what has changed recently? Anything that was not there before you have the high Defender Mem usage.

A screenshot posted here of the Taskmanager as you see it would be helpful.

Thanks,

f14tomcat, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Memory Usage at 50% to 60% with no other apps running

cpu 100% and ram 50-60% usage when using the pc

Hi Experts,

I need your suggestions for the issue i am facing.

recently upgraded to window 10 1093.

since then i am having issues with my pc.

When i open the chrome to browse the cpu usage showing 100% and ram to 50-60%.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Rithvik Rai

rithvikrai, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Memory Usage at 50% to 60% with no other apps running

1. Memory Usage at 50% to 60% with no other apps running - Similar Threads - Memory Usage 50%

2. memory usage stuck over 50%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory usage stuck over 50%: so for a while maybe 2 to 3 year never cause me any problem until recently the memory usage of my computer have ben stuck over 50% even when idle i have 8 gb of memory and my usage is allway around 4.0 to 5.0before i was just thinking that it my computer that is weak or was...
  3. memory usage stuck over 50%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory usage stuck over 50%: so for a while maybe 2 to 3 year never cause me any problem until recently the memory usage of my computer have ben stuck over 50% even when idle i have 8 gb of memory and my usage is allway around 4.0 to 5.0before i was just thinking that it my computer that is weak or was...
  4. memory usage stuck over 50%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory usage stuck over 50%: so for a while maybe 2 to 3 year never cause me any problem until recently the memory usage of my computer have ben stuck over 50% even when idle i have 8 gb of memory and my usage is allway around 4.0 to 5.0...
  5. Memory Usage at 50% to 60% with no other apps running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Usage at 50% to 60% with no other apps running: I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 and I have noticed how my memory usage is always at 50% up to 60% even when I don't have any apps running. I don't think that is normal. Can you please help me. I have 8GB RAM and 512 SSD....
  6. Memory Usage when idling at ~50%-60%

Memory Usage when idling at ~50%-60%: When my laptop is idling nothing open, just after restart the memory is always at about 50%. Is this a normal thing?Specs: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.19 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Screenshot of...
  7. Out of memory error at 60% RAM usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of memory error at 60% RAM usage: RAM- 8x2GB 3200mhz OC to 3600mhz I've noticed once my RAM usage hits around the 60% mark, all my applications(Photoshop Illustrator Brave Browser) start to slow down significantly; some even shutting down. Even while writing this post (40% ram usage) the browser tab went...
  8. Windows defender taking up 50-60% of memory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender taking up 50-60% of memory: Hello, I have a win 10 arcade cabinet running big box. Recently, its been running very slow. I went to the task manager and noticed the anti-malware executable is using 50-60% of memory resources. Cpu usage does not seem high, just ram. Ive googled until I can google no...
  9. Memory usage 50% while idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Memory usage 50% while idle: When i open task manager it says 47-50% of memory is being used while theres only 3-7% cpu usage and 0% disk usage. The reason is because there apps in the background using it and i dont know how to stop it. submitted by /u/EdgeFail [link] [comments]...
  10. Memory usage stuck at 50%

Memory usage stuck at 50%: My computer is stuck at 50% memory usage as shown in the task manager when no programs or anything is open. SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k CPU @ 3.40GHz RAM: 8.00GB GRAPHICS CARD: Nvidia Geforce 660 ti Operating system: Windows 10 I have had this pc for almost...