Windows 10: Memory usage stuck at 50%

Discus and support Memory usage stuck at 50% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is stuck at 50% memory usage as shown in the task manager when no programs or anything is open. SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k CPU @... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristanLewis1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Memory usage stuck at 50%

My computer is stuck at 50% memory usage as shown in the task manager when no programs or anything is open.

SPECS:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k CPU @ 3.40GHz

RAM: 8.00GB

GRAPHICS CARD: Nvidia Geforce 660 ti

Operating system: Windows 10

I have had this pc for almost 6 years now, bought it pre built from overclockers

I have had this issue before and I had to run anit virus scan on anti virus software it fixed the problem however I have tried it this time but it doesn't fix the issue.

Anti virus programs I have used are Malwarebytes, AVG, CC Cleaner and Avast (all free versions). I have found one or two viruses which I got rid of but still hasn't fixed the issue Im having.

I have looked online to try and find resolutions to fix the issue but nothing works.

So when I am on the desktop with nothing open, the pc task manager is showing it takes 50% memory (4gb of ram) just to do this task which isn't right.

Can someone please help me resolve this issue? Memory usage stuck at 50% :)

Thank you in advance

:)

TristanLewis1, Aug 12, 2018

2. disk usage stuck at 50%

started today having a huge issue as my disk usage is stuck at 50% when running apps or games! I have tried a few methods none have worked. I have seen quite a few people with the same issue and not sure if the methods that were suggested helped them or
    not, but they definately didn't help me! I have ran clean boot, launched into safe mode, done disk checks etc. Please help it's very frustrating!

Ira Hedges, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Aug 12, 2018
  4. armycyrus Win User

Memory usage stuck at 50%

AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consistently takes 50% of CPU usage.

Original title: An App. called AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consistently takes 50% of CPU usage. I am not using iTunes. Apple says iI should ask Microsoft. I use AX oper. sys.

An App. called AppleMobileDeviceService.exe consistently takes 50% of CPU usage. I am not logged on to iTunes, nor is my iPod connected to my PC when this .exe runs with 50% usage. Apple suggested I contact Microsoft. I use AX oper. sys. Apple suggested
    contacting Microsoft.

armycyrus, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Memory usage stuck at 50%

1. Memory usage stuck at 50% - Similar Threads - Memory usage stuck

2. memory usage stuck over 50%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory usage stuck over 50%: so for a while maybe 2 to 3 year never cause me any problem until recently the memory usage of my computer have ben stuck over 50% even when idle i have 8 gb of memory and my usage is allway around 4.0 to 5.0before i was just thinking that it my computer that is weak or was...
  3. memory usage stuck over 50%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory usage stuck over 50%: so for a while maybe 2 to 3 year never cause me any problem until recently the memory usage of my computer have ben stuck over 50% even when idle i have 8 gb of memory and my usage is allway around 4.0 to 5.0before i was just thinking that it my computer that is weak or was...
  4. memory usage stuck over 50%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory usage stuck over 50%: so for a while maybe 2 to 3 year never cause me any problem until recently the memory usage of my computer have ben stuck over 50% even when idle i have 8 gb of memory and my usage is allway around 4.0 to 5.0...
  5. Memory Usage when idling at ~50%-60%

Memory Usage when idling at ~50%-60%: When my laptop is idling nothing open, just after restart the memory is always at about 50%. Is this a normal thing?Specs: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.19 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Screenshot of...
  6. Memory usage 50% while idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Memory usage 50% while idle: When i open task manager it says 47-50% of memory is being used while theres only 3-7% cpu usage and 0% disk usage. The reason is because there apps in the background using it and i dont know how to stop it. submitted by /u/EdgeFail [link] [comments]...
  7. Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Glitches at 50% RAM usage, no memory errors: Lately, whenever my computer reaches 50% memory usage (8/16GB), I will get all kinds of glitchieness and application crashes. I'm running a game and a web browser simultaneously. I've booted the computer with both sticks individually, and run the windows memory test, as well...
  8. disk usage, stuck at 50%

disk usage, stuck at 50%: I formated and installed Windows 10 like two times and its always the same stuck at 50% . Disk performance at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-usage-stuck-at-50/15be2694-50b1-4225-99e1-bac78d379678
  9. disk usage getting stuck at 50% STILL

disk usage getting stuck at 50% STILL: ok, im getting very frustrated, i have re installed winodows, ran disk checks done so many methods and none have worked! My pc is still frezzing due to this issue which isn't uncommon! Surely someone knows a fix for it?!?...
  10. disk usage stuck at 50%

disk usage stuck at 50%: started today having a huge issue as my disk usage is stuck at 50% when running apps or games! I have tried a few methods none have worked. I have seen quite a few people with the same issue and not sure if the methods that were suggested helped them or not, but they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 50% memory usage windows 10

2. memory 50% windows 10

3. memory usage stuck at 50%

4. ram usage stays at 50%,
  5. memory at 50% task manager,
  6. memory usage 50%,
  7. msmpeng windows 10 memory 50%,
  8. stuck at 50% memory usage,
  9. win10 ram usage capped at 50%,
  10. 50% memory with nothing open,
  11. system memory at 50%,