Windows 10: Memory uses too much RAM?

Discus and support Memory uses too much RAM? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Howdy, I still have the problem that my memory is used 85% of the time even though I don't have anything on. I was using Process Explorer and lo and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GymBuilder18, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Memory uses too much RAM?

Howdy,

I still have the problem that my memory is used 85% of the time even though I don't have anything on. I was using Process Explorer and lo and behold, my system and the registry are using way too much RAM!

How can I eliminate this problem?

With kind regards

Memory uses too much RAM? 0_big.png

:)

GymBuilder18, Aug 5, 2020

2. Windows event log taking too much memory

Service host windows event log is taking too much memory. How to resolve this?

• Screenshot for the problem:

Memory uses too much RAM? vNEsP.jpg

still-learning-programming, Aug 5, 2020
  3. mwy0920 Win User
    Service Host- Local Session Manager using too much memory

My Dell 7010 Desktop recently always showing :

Memory uses too much RAM? FIX-Your-Computer-Is-Low-On-Memory-Warning-In-Windows-10.png

I have 12 GB memory which was updated from 4 GB since this warning first time coming. After updated, Warning still coming. I checked the Task Manager and find Service Host- Local Session Manager always using too much memory. Who can give me a suggestion?
    Please!!

mwy0920, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Memory uses too much RAM?

System and compressed memory use too much CPU

System and compressed memory use too much CPU.

how to solve it?

it does not happen in 10240 but in 10586,after the lateset fix.

Celticsding, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Memory uses too much RAM?

1. Memory uses too much RAM? - Similar Threads - Memory uses too

2. Too much virtual memory on a 6GB ram PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much virtual memory on a 6GB ram PC: Hi, I'm Sakib from Bangladesh. I'm using Windows 10 for years. I'm spotting a thing, Windows is automatically generating 11.8GB of virtual memory on my pc with 6GB of physical memory. And it looks like it is slowed my pc down a little. It even takes a minimum of 5 seconds to...
  3. Too much virtual memory on a 6GB ram PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too much virtual memory on a 6GB ram PC: Hi, I'm Sakib from Bangladesh. I'm using Windows 10 for years. I'm spotting a thing, Windows is automatically generating 11.8GB of virtual memory on my pc with 6GB of physical memory. And it looks like it is slowed my pc down a little. It even takes a minimum of 5 seconds to...
  4. Antimalware Service Executable using up too much RAM Memory.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Antimalware Service Executable using up too much RAM Memory.: I have 8Gb of ram in my laptop and for the past few days, Antimalware Service Executable has been using more than 500mbs of RAM. Please help me out and let me know what to do....
  5. Desktop Window Manager using too much RAM Memory.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop Window Manager using too much RAM Memory.: I have 8Gb of ram in my laptop and for the past few days, Desktop Window Manager has been using more than 500mbs of RAM. I have the latest versions of the display adapters installed and the problem persists. Please help me out and let me know what to do....
  6. Windows uses too much memory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows uses too much memory?: Using task manager i see that my user is using 1.8 GB. But my computer is using 5.6 GB in total. I tried to check for memory leaks but I didn't find any. Is it normal? Like is this how windows is supposed to work? Cause it gives me some trouble when I am trying to use...
  7. dwm using too much RAM

in Windows 10 Customization
    dwm using too much RAM: My dwm.exe is using more than 1.5 gigs of my RAM at times when I have 3 windows open. I7-9750H 8GB 2666mhz RAM in single channel How can I decrease it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-using-too-much-ram/15cc45dd-0b8d-46a1-bad5-fd966aa635d0
  8. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  9. Too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much RAM?: Hi, I have a question, it goes like this: My Acer A3 Notebook with Ryzen 5 3500U+8GB RAM+Radeon Vega Graphics, is using 70 % ram but almost no cpu up to 20% when I listen to Roon+ProtonVPN on+Browsing with Chrome. I have many programs installed but not that many I would...
  10. windows using too much ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows using too much ram: I have a desktop pc with this configuration: -CPU: i7-5820K -GPU: GTX-980 -RAM: 48GB after 2~3 day using the pc the Ram usage is at 80% what is absolutly not normal....