Windows 10: Memory....

Discus and support Memory.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a boo-boo today, and ordered memory that isn't the same. I have PC4 26500 in my system, but I ordered PC4 17000 to add to it to max out my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by djbillyd, May 15, 2020.

1. djbillyd Win User

Memory....

I did a boo-boo today, and ordered memory that isn't the same. I have PC4 26500 in my system, but I ordered PC4 17000 to add to it to max out my memory. I'm also upgrading the processor from a Ryzen 3 2200, to a Ryzen 5 3600. Will the memory run with each other, as long as they are in the correct matching slots?

I feel so dumb!

:)

djbillyd, May 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 15, 2020
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, May 15, 2020
  4. Memory....

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Memory....

1. Memory.... - Similar Threads - Memory

2. Regarding "Memory Integrity" in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Regarding "Memory Integrity" in Windows Security: Does it negatively impact system performance? Do you advise turning it on for home PCs meant for casual use? Any other issues that I should be aware of before turning it on? Thank you. submitted by /u/workalkoholic [link] [comments]...
  3. Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available": Hello, and I would like to thank you in advance for reviewing my question. I've been searching for an answer on how to fix this for quite some time on the internet, and I'm still lost. When I right-click on "My Computer" on my desktop and select "Properties" to review such...
  4. Turn off memory integrity protection to continue to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Turn off memory integrity protection to continue to update Windows 10: [ATTACH]When trying to install or update Windows 10 with the latest Windows 10 Feature Update, if you receive an error — Your PC settings need […] This article Turn off memory integrity protection to continue to update Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  5. How to get Rid of Increased Virtual Memory

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to get Rid of Increased Virtual Memory: [img] Yesterday its showing 2.7gb Virtual memory but today it increased to this much. How to get back 2.7 gb Virtual Memory to save space on my 120gb WD Green SSD. 148201
  6. Video Memory Management Internal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Memory Management Internal: I downloaded assassins creed 2 , the game started and jst in fhe begining the game crashed and blue screen came saying video memory management internal , i have set the priority to high, and also disabled most of the startup apps , i have set the setting of the game to...
  7. Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: Lenovo Legion Y740, Intel core i7 9750H, Windows 10, v2004 Build 9041.264 I tried to enable the Core Isolation -> Memory Integrity feature in Windows Defender today, but it failed. It showed this under "Incompatible drivers" - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Driver date: 11/29/2017...
  8. Had to restart the laptop to turn off memory integrity for update to take place.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had to restart the laptop to turn off memory integrity for update to take place.: Download and everything else was completed but I did not turn off the memory integrity so I restarted the system. I then proceeded to the windows update assistant but I started downloading the update all over again. The update downloaded folder is present in the c drive....
  9. Multiple BSOD's - Most Recent Bad Pool Error and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD's - Most Recent Bad Pool Error and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption: Hi i have been experiencing several issues with BSODs on my HP ZBook over the last few months, the majority of these coincided with installing the fortnite video game. I cant quite see how this caused an issue, but it originally appeared to be with the anti cheat system...
  10. [Security] Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Security] Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver...: submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grxgwj/security_core_isolation_memory_integrity_fails_to/