Windows 10: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

Discus and support Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Magoo346, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Magoo346 Win User

Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

Hello

I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn it back on, the bsod does not happen. If I leave the computer off overnight and turn it back on, it will appear within 20 mins - seemingly regardless of the activity.

It seems to only happen within 20 minutes of the first boot of the day. Below are some minidumps.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArbTeqsR8aufjCdT94f3PzaXmldX

Thanks for the help!

:)

Magoo346, Dec 17, 2018
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Dec 17, 2018
  3. dondl Win User
    BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

Looks like I spoke too soon. BSOD while playing Tyranny, getting Memory_Management error again. I attached the log file below.

I did a memtest yesterday, no faults found.

WhoCrashed result:

• This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    • Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0x424A06FF, 0xD, 0xFFFFBA01A6C1AB00)
    • Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Edit: Another BSOD, different error. Updated the log file.
    WhoCrashed result:

dondl, Dec 17, 2018
  4. 浚偉陳 Win User

Win10 BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal; memory_management; system_thread_exception_not_handled

Hi everyone. I have bought a new HP Pavilion 15 notebook recently. I have been encountering the mentioned BSOD since i have started using it. It shows up approximately every 5 minutes. Sometimes, a system file named NTFS.sys is also shown. Besides the irql_not_less_or_equal
    error, i have also encountered system_thread_exception_not_handled and memory_management and a few others that don't show up that often. Memory_management is the one that happens the most. I am suspecting the SSD because i have read a few articles saying that
    having both a SSD and a HDD in one machine might cause errors in Windows 10. And there is once that the BSOD mentioned a file named mticache.sys ,which is a cache file in my Crucial MX200 SSD. I have tried most of the simple solutions found on the Internet
    like updating the drivers and Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool and sfc/scannow. They were unable to help. Can anyone give me some advice please?

Details of my notebook

Model: HP Pavilion 15

CPU: i5-6200U

RAM: 8 GB DDR3

GPU: GeForce 940MX

HD: Crucial MX200 256GB SSD

WD Blue WD5000LPCX 500GB HDD

浚偉陳, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD - Similar Threads - Memory_Management IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

2. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone.I have been experiencing a lot of BSODs in the past couple months and is getting more frequent by time.I have opened another post yesterday regarding another BSOD issue which got resolved and now i have new ones.Link to old post for context.My system specs...
  3. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone.I have been experiencing a lot of BSODs in the past couple months and is getting more frequent by time.I have opened another post yesterday regarding another BSOD issue which got resolved and now i have new ones.Link to old post for context.My system specs...
  4. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI've already done memtest86 and got no errorsSFC /scannow with no errors toocheckdisk with no errorsAny suggestion of whats going on?...
  5. Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management: Troubleshooting Help: What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list. Replace this text with your answer. CPU: intel core i7 6700k @ 4.00ghz MoBo: MSI Z270 PC Mate RAM: 2x 16gb DDR4, 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, bought in the same package GPU: Nvidia...
  6. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files): Hey guys I have a 2015 Razer Blade Laptop and I have been getting pretty frequent BSOD for a while now. Last month I had to reinstall windows because I entered a BSOD boot loop. Can anyone help me with the exact problem? I did /sfc scannow but it shows no problems. I'll do...
  7. BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe: Hey there, (Windows Education 1909 64bit) I recently upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM and ever since I've been the two BSOD listed in the title. I didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 since I don't want to reconfigure everything again with a clean install. I've done a...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's: Been having the IRQL one a lot recently, Memory Management stopped since I uninstalled Avast (a while ago), but just came up twice today. I uninstalled Oracle Virtual Box and also did a driver verifier, yet the BSOD's keep happening and in more frequent succession, so it's...
  9. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers...
  10. Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others

Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others: This happens when browsing, playing WOT, or sometimes I come down and computer has rebooted from it when I'm not even on it. PLEASE HELP. Upgraded Windows 10 Pro on top of a newly purchased albeit refurbished PC with Win 7. Addendum, I also ran MemTest over 8 passes with...