Windows 10: Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason

Discus and support Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i need help from tech-savvy people. Just finished my first rig on a budget, but i keep getting BSOD at least once a day, usually when i log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FRANCISCOGUTIERREZ, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason

Hello, i need help from tech-savvy people. Just finished my first rig on a budget, but i keep getting BSOD at least once a day, usually when i log in i get MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD recently while using it the pc felt sluggish and it crashed with an "System_Thread_Excepcion" BSOD. The first time i got the Memory_Manegement bsod when i logged back in, no icons where shown on the desktop and couldnt open task manager but was able to log in to my user, so i assumed windows was corruped and did a fresh install from a USB created with the tool provided by Windows. Went through the process of installing motherboard drivers and AMD graphic drivers all over again, enabled DOCP on my 3200mhz Gskill 2x8 kit, played some Warzone for about 2 hours with "stable" fps and temps the game doesnt run smoothly on my Ryzen 5 3400g inherently i think, shut it off and went to sleep. When i logged in the afternoon the next day, same thing BSOD after i log in to my user only this time Windows was usable afterwards. Once the pc turned on then turned offi opened it and checked for contact points as well as reseating the RAM and doing a more decent cable management that what i did the first time i build it, but found nothing problematic inside. Most recently, i got an "System_Thread_Excepcion" while browsing Firefox, wich kinda led me to panic and create this post since i no longer know what is going on. And thats kinda where i am now, dont know what else to try and probably im gonna keep getting blue screens until i figure it out, so i need help.

DUMP files and perfmon report the report wouldnt close after 60 seconds and i couldnt use Sysnative for the dumps cuz it was stuck at WAITING FOR SystemInfo, maybe its related:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SFyS3WoHTX9fjagJLNm1N4iwsD9nfy2V?usp=sharing

The pc works, as im posting this from it, but since its new i expected more stability, hopefully someone can help me. If any more information is needed im gonna be updating the post constantly so just ask.

*EDIT:

Things ive done:

Ran memory diagnostics tool: found no errors

Ran sfc: found errors after the first Memory_management bsod and fixed them, i have ran it again but found no errors

Checked both my SSD and HDD for errors using Windows tool

Uninstalled Avira antivirus just recently, cant say if it did anything

Uninstalled and did Fresh install of AMD Radeon drivers

Changed the slot of the RAM, always using the correct slot according to the manual, also my set is on the QVL

Clear CMOS was messing around with RAM mhz and when i changed to 3000, it wouldnt give me a display so i had to clear CMOS

Motherboard bios version is the latest one for my model ASUS TUF b450m plus gaming version 2202

:)

FRANCISCOGUTIERREZ, Nov 9, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Nov 9, 2020
  3. [BSOD] Memory_Management

Hi Patrick,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the video output is being sent to an unexpected port. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message/code along with the BSOD?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason

Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason

1. Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason - Similar Threads - Memory_management bsod cant

2. I cant figure out the problem:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant figure out the problem:: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  3. BSOD cant figure it out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD cant figure it out: Good morning,I have updated all drivers, turned UAC on, updated windows, etc and this one laptop keeps crashing with the same errors. I am hoping someone can analyze the dump file because I can't make any sense of...
  4. BSOD cant figure it out

BSOD cant figure it out: Good morning,I have updated all drivers, turned UAC on, updated windows, etc and this one laptop keeps crashing with the same errors. I am hoping someone can analyze the dump file because I can't make any sense of...
  5. BSOD cant figure it out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Cant figure out how to sign in

Cant figure out how to sign in: I cant sign in to PC anymore. I got this PC for years now and this is the first time happened. I dont know what changes in the past days since im not the one who used the PC but, when I got it back I was able to sign in once and now I dont know my sign in page is missing. I...
  7. Cant figure out how to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant figure out how to sign in: I cant sign in to PC anymore. I got this PC for years now and this is the first time happened. I dont know what changes in the past days since im not the one who used the PC but, when I got it back I was able to sign in once and now I dont know my sign in page is missing. I...
  8. BSoD out of No reason!?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSoD out of No reason!?!: My Windows shows the BSoD of System Tread Exception Not Handled and when I start it in Safe Mode it shows Critical Error Died. Before this when it was running smoothly l, I only did is that watching one punch man. But when I shut down my pc, it never gone started and...
  9. Cant figure this one out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant figure this one out.: So my pc been restarting on me. I been running test trying to find out what's cause it. Today I notice my memory in task manager says 2.2/7.9 gb. I have 2x8gb ram stick in my pc. Under system it shows 16gb but only 7.9 is usable. Do I have a bad ram stick? submitted by...
  10. Daily BSOD and i cant figure out the cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD and i cant figure out the cause: Hi everyone I am running Win 10 on my desktop. Specs are: MB: Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 3 GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 6core RAM: 2x8 GB The lead up to my problem is that i had a BSOD event twice. A friend of mine suggested it could be a RAM problem and I tried...