Windows 10: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related

Discus and support MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, about a week and a half ago I upgraded my system to a Ryzen 5 5600X with a B550 motherboard, and it seemed to be working fine. However, at some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brycn, Feb 1, 2021.

1. brycn Win User

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related

Hey, about a week and a half ago I upgraded my system to a Ryzen 5 5600X with a B550 motherboard, and it seemed to be working fine. However, at some point, I started getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, and they became more frequent, to the point of me booting my computer and getting a BSOD as soon as I open a single program. I also got some other errors, like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Here's what I've tried:

• Ran Memtest86 and Windows Memory Diagnostic, both returned 0 problems with the memory.
    • Disabled XMP and Memory Fast Boot
    • Reinstalled Windows
    • Ran in Safe Mode
    • Updated the motherboard BIOS used both the one that first added support for Zen 3 and the newest one that came out after
    • Swapped my SSD
    • Cleared my CMOS
    • Ran Ubuntu got kernel panic while trying to load the OS, due to an error along the lines of "Memory corruption detected in low memory", and "not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt"

I even tried reinstalling Windows a second time, at which point it crashed DURING the installation off the USB stick. I didn't even know it was possible to BSOD the Windows USB. After that, I feel like software issues and the windows installation are ruled out as causes. The BIOS update probably rules out that BIOS being the problem. The RAM diagnostics both also rule out the RAM although I'm still a bit suspicious because I'm still using the sticks I bought when Skylake came out. Sometimes, usually after a fresh boot, I'm able to get into Windows for long enough to run a few Prime95 tests and Linpack Xtreme. My computer powered through everything and it seemed as though nothing was wrong. I restarted my computer and crashed after opening a program and being on my desktop for 3 seconds. It's random, it can happen quickly, sometimes it just doesn't even seem as though anything is wrong. I suspect it may be my motherboard, but I don't have another CPU to test it with. If you could let me know what you think, or what my next course of action should be, I'd appreciate it. I'm also open to trying any suggestions. Thanks!

Speccy: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/oVQWq2u1rw0BbJaDGLadlse

Sysnative report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fXSu8K2pKwWKEOGLSiPBLP_yMEK4uJ89/view?usp=sharing

:)

brycn, Feb 1, 2021
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Feb 1, 2021
  4. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related

Memory_management bsod

I've been getting these BSOD for a few months at random intervals and I can't figure why. Sometimes it'll be a week or more without getting a BSOD, and sometimes I'll get 4-5 BSODs in a single day. It only happens when I'm surfing the web, never while playing a game. Since these started, I've replaced my motherboard(wanted a P45 board anyway, I didnt replace the board because of these BSODs), uninstalled my SSD(the BSODs started just after I got it. Currently I'm running my 7200.12 drive as my OS drive, SSD is disconnected), done two fresh installs in windows, tested my RAM with memtest86 (16 passes no errors), reduced/removed OC. The BSODs happen reguardless of what I've done. Also, whether my CPU is running 4ghz at full load Crunching or at idle and underclocked to 2.4ghz doesn't seem to matter. It has to be either BIO's (which I highly doubt) or hardware related as I got a BSOD yesterday while in the process of doing a reformat(in the set-up stage while selecting what drive to format, I hadn't actually started reformat). Check my system specs for computer's hardware. Current OC is listed in provided pic.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related wtf.jpg

Please help me figure out what is wrong. If my computer has a BSOD in the middle of doing my college assignments and have to start over again, I swear I'll put my foot right though the middle of it. *Mad MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related :mad:

I do have DMP files from the BSOD crashes I could email to someone to look at.

BarbaricSoul, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related - Similar Threads - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs hardware

2. Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason: Hello, i need help from tech-savvy people. Just finished my first rig on a budget, but i keep getting BSOD at least once a day, usually when i log in i get MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD recently while using it the pc felt sluggish and it crashed with an "System_Thread_Excepcion"...
  3. Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related: Hi Guys, I i am trying to figure the issues with my laptop. It seems that the problem is on Drivers but since everything installed from ACER site I am not 100% sure that the BSOD are causing from Driver issue or memory issue. I have the below : Windows version: Windows...
  4. Memory_management bsod

Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  5. Memory_management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory_management BSOD: I have tried a million times to fix this problem and we even took it to a shop. Mind you this shop is decent and they tend to know what they are doing it was not best buy but a local shop. This error occurs when we attempt to launch a game or during random downloads. When we...
  6. Windows 10 - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod related to ntoskrnl.exe

Windows 10 - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod related to ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, I have been getting blue screens with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error recently and I have no idea what's causing it. For some reason, everytime this crash happens, my Nvidia (nvidia geforce gtx 860M) card also gets disabled after the reboot and I have to manually...
  7. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  8. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  9. BSOD - Possibly hardware related?

BSOD - Possibly hardware related?: Hi all, I have an MSi GT70 20C Laptop that I've had numerous problems with. When I first ordered this laptop it was dead on arrival, and had to be shipped back for fixing. Since i've gotten it back, I have had BSODs ranging from 0-2 times a week up to 6 times in a...
  10. New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others)

New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others): I have been having lots of seemingly random BSOD with this new computer build and can't nail it down. I have had it BSOD on my while playing games, Adjusting Sound Settings in VoiceMeter Banana, Working in Logisim as well as several other situations I do not remember them...