Windows 10: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD 0x41792/0x41201/0x61941

Discus and support MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD 0x41792/0x41201/0x61941 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! DESKTOP-1OJI0J3-(2019-03-14_19-21-20).zip I am having problems with my PC giving me BSODs (mostly MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x41792/0x41201/0x61941).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kuluk, Mar 14, 2019.

1. kuluk Win User

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD 0x41792/0x41201/0x61941

Hi!
    DESKTOP-1OJI0J3-(2019-03-14_19-21-20).zip
    I am having problems with my PC giving me BSODs
    (mostly MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x41792/0x41201/0x61941).
    They can happen under normal use, but they can also be forced within approx .15 minutes when I put the PC under heavy use, such as having multiple youtube videos running at the same time in chrome.
    It happens even when using Windows in safe mode...

I have already done the following:
    • Tested my RAM by having Memtest86+ running for 8 passes and it reported 0 errors.
    • Reinstalled Windows multiple times as well as on another disk than the SSD currently in use.
    • Swapped GPU and RAM. updated BIOS and drivers and no overclocking has been done.
    • Updated BIOS and installed the newest drivers for my GPU and motherboard.

I haven't done any overclocking and BIOS is set to the default settings.

I really hope you can help me out, as I am out of ideas myself (except from swapping CPU and motherboard). *Huh

:)

kuluk, Mar 14, 2019
  2. dondl Win User

BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

Looks like I spoke too soon. BSOD while playing Tyranny, getting Memory_Management error again. I attached the log file below.

I did a memtest yesterday, no faults found.

WhoCrashed result:

• This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    • Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0x424A06FF, 0xD, 0xFFFFBA01A6C1AB00)
    • Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Edit: Another BSOD, different error. Updated the log file.
    WhoCrashed result:

dondl, Mar 14, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Mar 14, 2019
  4. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD 0x41792/0x41201/0x61941

Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD 0x41792/0x41201/0x61941

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD 0x41792/0x41201/0x61941 - Similar Threads - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD 0x41792

2. Bsod memory_management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod memory_management: I've had multiple BSOD's over the past month or so. I've updated all drivers and still had a BSOD today. I've tried using WinDBG but am not smart enough to use it properly. Any assistance would be appreciated. 86632
  3. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  4. BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management

BSOD Thread_stuck and Memory_management: So I have been having unpredictable BSODs. At first I thought it was just drivers, so I tried multiple video driver versions and tried updating all my motherboard drivers, including my BIOS. I then tried using an old HD 7870 to see if it would solve my problem, but nope still...
  5. Memory_management bsod

Memory_management bsod: First BSOD after a while of running fine. This is a new build PC with a clean install of Windows 10. It crashed a lot after installation, then settled down. Today, I'm running a download installer for 9.5GBytes of graphics applications and data. At the sime time, I started...
  6. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: I don't know what happened. I just built a new PC and did a fresh install of windows, everything was running fine for about a week and all of the sudden google chrome started not being able to load webpages, asking me to reload every page then I just got a random BSOD...
  7. BSOD - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT in ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT in ntoskrnl.exe: I have had my computer for about three years, I think. A few days ago I started getting bluescreens, the first couple with random codes (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another one that I don't remember). Then I got the same MEMORY_MANAGEMENT in ntoskrnl.exe three times in a...
  8. BSOD with Memory_Management error

BSOD with Memory_Management error: Hello! After suffering with bsod's for the whole week I finally thought it's time to start troubleshooting.. The errors I've got have mostly been related to nroskrnl.exe. I had many bsod's in the last september, but they eventually stopped after rewinding back to an earlier...
  9. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Good evening, I've build a new PC with following hardware: i5 6500 AMD R9 380x (PowerColor) AsRock H170 Pro4 Gskill 16 GB Kit F4-240015D Thermaltake 530 W Now after installing Windows 10, I receive a BSOD with code 0x12b Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page and a BSOD...
  10. Memory_management bsod

Memory_management bsod: Hello, I've recently started getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs. It feels like it happens anytime my PC starts using more RAM (>6gb) which with everything running happens pretty much after starting all programs I normally use. It might coincidence, but well, it feels like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 0x41792

2. 0x61941 0x1a