Windows 10: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy...

Discus and support MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has regularly crashed at random for the past 2 years, I built it myself, and I simply have no clue what could be the trouble. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RainOfPain125, Sep 9, 2020.

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy...

My computer has regularly crashed at random for the past 2 years, I built it myself, and I simply have no clue what could be the trouble.

I've tried everything from every guide online, including

• sfc /scannow
    • Windows Memory Diagnostic
    • Updating graphics drivers
    • Updating chipset drivers
    • Updating the BIOS
    • Memtest86 - Ran twice for hours, no errors
    • IntelBurnTest - Ran at high and no freezing/crashing
    • Replaced my boot drive from a HDD to a new SSD, so the storage can't possibly be the problem
    • Replaced my 450 watt power supply with a new 750 watt, so the PSU can't possibly be the problem
    • Replaced my GTX 1050 with a new GTX 1660S, so the GPU can't possibly be the problem

The only two things I have never replaced, is the CPU, and the RAM, both of which have no concrete signs of hardware failure

I am starting college, and I can't just suffer have my PC crashing on me midway through a lesson anymore. I've posted this before on different forums, provided as much input as I possibly could muster, and never got a real solution.

:)

RainOfPain125, Sep 9, 2020
  2. dondl Win User

BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

Looks like I spoke too soon. BSOD while playing Tyranny, getting Memory_Management error again. I attached the log file below.

I did a memtest yesterday, no faults found.

WhoCrashed result:

• This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    • Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0x424A06FF, 0xD, 0xFFFFBA01A6C1AB00)
    • Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Edit: Another BSOD, different error. Updated the log file.
    WhoCrashed result:

dondl, Sep 9, 2020
  3. BSOD - KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when opening Adobe Premiere.

Attachment 55460

Right, so I seem to have updated the Audio Driver and am no longer receiving the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD on Boot; however it still seems that Adobe Premiere is unable to start without causing the original KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.

Once again I have attached the Dump files

Cheers.

lukeshoe1993, Sep 9, 2020
  4. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy...

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers have been updated to the newest versions. I've run the Memory Diagnostic Tool, and it hasn't come up with anything, and same thing with sfc/scannow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

daltoncheck, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy...

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy... - Similar Threads - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management: Troubleshooting Help: What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list. Replace this text with your answer. CPU: intel core i7 6700k @ 4.00ghz MoBo: MSI Z270 PC Mate RAM: 2x 16gb DDR4, 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, bought in the same package GPU: Nvidia...
  3. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files): Hey guys I have a 2015 Razer Blade Laptop and I have been getting pretty frequent BSOD for a while now. Last month I had to reinstall windows because I entered a BSOD boot loop. Can anyone help me with the exact problem? I did /sfc scannow but it shows no problems. I'll do...
  4. BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe: Hey there, (Windows Education 1909 64bit) I recently upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM and ever since I've been the two BSOD listed in the title. I didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 since I don't want to reconfigure everything again with a clean install. I've done a...
  5. Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD: Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's: Been having the IRQL one a lot recently, Memory Management stopped since I uninstalled Avast (a while ago), but just came up twice today. I uninstalled Oracle Virtual Box and also did a driver verifier, yet the BSOD's keep happening and in more frequent succession, so it's...
  7. Kernal_security_check_failure

Kernal_security_check_failure: Hi, I would like to get some assistance with this Error. My system keeps crashing with the KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message everytime I try to use Adobe Photoshop. Appereciate any help i can get. Thanks 36315
  8. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers...
  9. Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others

Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others: This happens when browsing, playing WOT, or sometimes I come down and computer has rebooted from it when I'm not even on it. PLEASE HELP. Upgraded Windows 10 Pro on top of a newly purchased albeit refurbished PC with Win 7. Addendum, I also ran MemTest over 8 passes with...
  10. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure

Kernal_Security_Check_Failure: Hello all, I have a new installation of windows 10 on my system and the Kernal_Security_Check_Failure BSOD 3 minutes after the computer boots into the desktop setting. Anyone know whats going on? I have attached my dmp files. Thanks!! 24957