Windows 10: MemoryDiagnostic Test Result

Discus and support MemoryDiagnostic Test Result in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I shutdown my laptop when I open it windows was automatcally scanning my hard drive. Then for my satisfaction I run MemoryDiagnostic test here are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanishAamir Jafri, May 4, 2020.

1. MemoryDiagnostic Test Result

Hi, I shutdown my laptop when I open it windows was automatcally scanning my hard drive. Then for my satisfaction I run MemoryDiagnostic test here are the results.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results

Date: 5/4/2020 8:10:29 PM

Event ID: 1201

Task Category: None

Level: Information

Keywords:

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-5DAL4I6

Description:

The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected no errors

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results" Guid="{5f92bc59-248f-4111-86a9-e393e12c6139}" />

<EventID>1201</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-05-04T15:10:29.410387300Z" />

<EventRecordID>87845</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="1248" ThreadID="1572" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-5DAL4I6</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<UserData>

<Results xmlns="http://manifests.microsoft.com/win/2005/08/windows/Reliability/Postboot/Events">

<CompletionType>Pass</CompletionType>

</Results>

</UserData>

</Event>

Please tell is there any issue in my hard drive?

:)

DanishAamir Jafri, May 4, 2020
  2. Maria Fab Win User

results of memory test

Hi Alangrimshaw,

You can see the results of the Memory Diagnostic tool under
    Event Viewer
    . Here's how:

• In the Search box, type Event Viewer, select
      Event Viewer, and then press Enter.
    • Expand Windows Logs.
    • Click on System, right-click on it, and then select
      Find
    • In the Find window, type MemoryDiagnostics or
      MemoryDiagnostics-Results, and then click Find Next.
    • Once done, you may close the Event Viewer.

Give us an update if you are able to find the memory diagnostic logs.

Maria Fab, May 4, 2020
  3. MemoryDiagnostics-Results

Okay. Run Memory test for each stick individually if you can remove those

I suggest you to Run memory test for at least 8 passes, prefarably Overnight.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...

When the test completes post back the Image(You can use your phone's camera).

Sumit Dhiman2, May 4, 2020
  4. MemoryDiagnostic Test Result

MemoryDiagnostics-Results

hello,

this is my Memory Diagnostics Results: can anyone tell me what the problem is??

L: -
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider
    Name="Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results" Guid="{5F92BC59-248F-4111-86A9-E393E12C6139}" />

<EventID>1202</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated
    SystemTime="2018-05-23T13:44:12.185069600Z" />

<EventRecordID>10294</EventRecordID>

<Correlation
    />

<Execution
    ProcessID="5360" ThreadID="5364" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>Zeus</Computer>

<Security
    UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<UserData>

<Results xmlns="http://manifests.microsoft.com/win/2005/08/windows/Reliability/Postboot/Events">

<CompletionType>Fail</CompletionType>

</Results>

</UserData>

</Event>

Firas Chbiki, May 4, 2020
Thema:

MemoryDiagnostic Test Result

1. MemoryDiagnostic Test Result - Similar Threads - MemoryDiagnostic Test Result

2. MemoryDiagnostic task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MemoryDiagnostic task: I am very sorry that some questions confuse me. We have a piece of software that has very high real-time requirements for sending and receiving packets on the network. Under normal circumstances, it runs perfectly on the Windows 10 system. But we found that the...
  3. MemoryDiagnostic task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MemoryDiagnostic task: I am very sorry that some questions confuse me. We have a piece of software that has very high real-time requirements for sending and receiving packets on the network. Under normal circumstances, it runs perfectly on the Windows 10 system. But we found that the...
  4. MemoryDiagnostic task

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. incorrect speed test results

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    incorrect speed test results: i do not use wifi in my home,,my 3 laptops are hard wired through a router into a modemspectrum. on 2 of the pcs the speedtest results are correct based on my observation of how fast i can download/upload pages. the download speed is close to 100, which is what i'm paying...
  6. MemoryDiagnostics-Results Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MemoryDiagnostics-Results Failure: I have issues with my Windows 10 PC crashing unexpectedly. I ran the MemoryDiagnostics scan and it appeared to run, detecting no errors but when my system re-booted, there were no results displayed in the event log. I repeated the process with the same result- test ran,...
  7. Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources"

Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources": Today I pinged an IP for 3 hours,All the packets were received except 1 packet, It said "no resources",Normally it says request timed out, wondering if anyone can tell me what that 1 lost packet with "no resources" mean 161910
  8. Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources"

Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources": Today I pinged an IP for 3 hours,All the packets were received except 1 packet,It said "no resources",Normally it says request timed out, wondering if anyone can tell me what that 1 lost packet with "no resources" mean...
  9. Varying results on speed tests

Varying results on speed tests: I apologise now if this is in the wrong place but it is a general question. I tend to use ookla speedtest to check my speeds, which are ok but not the best. However, can someone explain why I get a difference in results between using the online test and the windows app,...
  10. Varying results on speed tests

in Windows 10 Support
    Varying results on speed tests: I apologise now if this is in the wrong place but it is a general question. I tend to use ookla speedtest to check my speeds, which are ok but not the best. However, can someone explain why I get a difference in results between using the online test and the windows app,...