Windows 10: memorydump upload -- BSOD flickering, ran driver verifier - RESULTS HERE - PLEASE HELP

Discus and support memorydump upload -- BSOD flickering, ran driver verifier - RESULTS HERE - PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have followed the instructions found on here for running verifier and uploading the memorydump files and msinfo32 system info. I will attach the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Moneta91, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Moneta91 Win User

memorydump upload -- BSOD flickering, ran driver verifier - RESULTS HERE - PLEASE HELP

So i have followed the instructions found on here for running verifier and uploading the memorydump files and msinfo32 system info. I will attach the google drive links below. Please assist...

background into the issue:

I first noticed this while running a 3D cad program, but it continued to happen when only running firefox and outlook.... it seems like it is a video driver issue because i got a TDR_VIDEO_FAILURE BSOD and shutdown/restart...

so i began looking into the issues and followed the steps as stated here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

I have uploaded the dump file from what i believe is the TDR VIDEO FAILURE dump, as well as the one from running verifier.

DUMP 1 post verifier: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zoZid51ZN-__BuseaBceN5NiVcz51zkw/view?usp=sharing

DUMP 2 post TDR_VIDEO_FAILURE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KDoo_W8s_2_63J5FxapxOUop2Z30xJbC/view?usp=sharing

MSINFO: https://drive.google.com/file/d/150v8vtJJ9A_kQ9_SSbVAegzzFlcpVL4S/view?usp=sharing

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME!

:)

Moneta91, Mar 23, 2021
  2. jrgoco Win User

Need help on driver verifier bsod

I had a bsod 0x1000007E and did the sfc /scannow and dism steps and ran chkdsk then memtest. Everything checks out so I tried running driver verifier and after logging in i got this bsod SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 0x1000007E.
    Could I please request assistance in figuring out the minidump generated by the verifier? Uploaded the minidumps on one drive

minidumps

jrgoco, Mar 23, 2021
  3. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption (with Driver Verifier results)

After the seemingly successful driver verifier test I thought the headphones and their drivers were the issue, but the blue screens have continued with them uninstalled and unplugged.

I've now removed everything related to logitech in device manager, uninstalled all logitech programs (logitech options, setpoint, unifying receiver) and disconnected devices.

I ran a verifier test after the latest BSOD and uploaded both dumps (in New Dumps folder, 101417-9968-01 is from verifier)

anterior29, Mar 23, 2021
  4. reamran78 Win User

memorydump upload -- BSOD flickering, ran driver verifier - RESULTS HERE - PLEASE HELP

driver verifier results bsod

i keep gettings bsod with the error code whe_uncorrectable error i am preety sure its a driver issue because i ran alot of tests and everything seems fine i will link a one drive link with my specs and a minidump file of a driver verifier bsod.

‏‏תיקיה חדשה

reamran78, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. memorydump upload -- BSOD flickering, ran driver verifier - RESULTS HERE - PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - memorydump upload BSOD

2. Driver Verifier results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Verifier results: I have had a lot of BSODs while gaming and only gaming. Here the minidump from driver verifier, please let me know the solutions:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. Driver Verifier BsoD results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier BsoD results: I recently have experienced a lot of BsoDs, I had my PC repaired and they replaced the CPU but the problem persisted. They had another look but couldn't find any issues that would cause this and didn't experience any BsoDs when they were looking. Whenever I would get BsoDs it...
  4. Driver Verifier BsoD results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Verifier BsoD results: I recently have experienced a lot of BsoDs, I had my PC repaired and they replaced the CPU but the problem persisted. They had another look but couldn't find any issues that would cause this and didn't experience any BsoDs when they were looking. Whenever I would get BsoDs it...
  5. Driver Verifier BsoD results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Driver Verifier Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier Results: I have recently had numerous BSOD while gaming, So i decided to run the Driver Verifier, but i cannot understand the results. Here is the minidump:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD driver verifier minidump results

BSOD driver verifier minidump results: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArxAMMahha216Gjiz2oqbA8yiAHy?e=D2SNHu Posting dump for help figuring out what is wrong. Let me know if you need any more information...
  8. driver verifier results bsod

driver verifier results bsod: i keep gettings bsod with the error code whe_uncorrectable error i am preety sure its a driver issue because i ran alot of tests and everything seems fine i will link a one drive link with my specs and a minidump file of a driver verifier bsod....
  9. Constant BSOD-driver verifier results

Constant BSOD-driver verifier results: Lately I am getting a lot of BSODs. I cant remember all of them but here are the ones I can recall: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SEQURITY_CHECK_FAILRUE dxgkrnl.sys DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER I also ran driver verifier successfully and these are the 3 latest .dmp...
  10. I ran Driver Verifier but I don't know which driver is casuing BSOD. Please help!

I ran Driver Verifier but I don't know which driver is casuing BSOD. Please help!: I ran Driver Verifier to check which driver is causing my computer to malfunction. When I reboot my computer to activate Driver Verifier, it just blue screened with the stop code, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. It repeated until the system tried automatic repair. I...