Windows 10: Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!

Discus and support Memz Trojan Virus - HELP! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All, My **** Son has allowed a so called "XBOX Friend" to use teamview on my sons laptop and watched, said friend, install Memz trojan viras and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonah13, May 17, 2019.

1. Jonah13 Win User

Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!

Hi All,

My **** Son has allowed a so called "XBOX Friend" to use teamview on my sons laptop and watched, said friend, install Memz trojan viras and run it. I know what a ****, trusting someone he doesn't know........! I've said it all and he's very embarrassed!

Its now time for me, "Super Dad!" to fix it, hopefully with your help! As soon as the laptop is switched on (was running Windows 10) it advises that "Your computer has been trashed by MEMZ trojan Now enjoy the Nyan Cat" and then image of a pixel cat with rainbow on screen with a very annoying tune.

I've tried all sorts of key combinations, but none work so cant access Bios menu, start screen, nothing. Left the very annoying cat run for 10/15 mins hoping it would stop, it doesn't. I have a Windows 10 IOS cd. How can I get rid of Cat and Memz Trojan, PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

:)

Jonah13, May 17, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, May 17, 2019
  3. JulietNE Win User
    MEMZ Malware,Virus, Trojan Completely Destroying Computers and Data

Trying to research information on this infection turns up very little at this time. I think, and not sure but, these files might be related.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\<random>.exe

msvunkern.dll

MEMZ-Destructive.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MEMZ .exe C:\Program Files (x86)\MEMZ\

Have you sought help at any of the malware removal forums?

What malware removal tools have you used?

JulietNE, May 17, 2019
  4. Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!

MEMZ Malware,Virus, Trojan Completely Destroying Computers and Data

Anyways, the video made by the creator of MEMZ released this video on how to get rid of MEMZ. There is also now a non-destructive version.

MatthewBernardiniSp, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!

1. Memz Trojan Virus - HELP! - Similar Threads - Memz Trojan Virus

2. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan virus: so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works like is the person trying to get on my computer gone...
  3. trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  4. Powershell.exe *Trojan Virus*.. ? PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell.exe *Trojan Virus*.. ? PLEASE HELP: I have a virus that i first believed to be adware/malware, I'm still relatively new to delving deep into computer knowledge, novice for sure. I was able to track its origin to a shader pack for Minecraft java. The virus is using powershell.exe to run quick commands at random...
  5. Powershell.exe *Trojan Virus*.. ? PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell.exe *Trojan Virus*.. ? PLEASE HELP: I have a virus that i first believed to be adware/malware, I'm still relatively new to delving deep into computer knowledge, novice for sure. I was able to track its origin to a shader pack for Minecraft java. The virus is using powershell.exe to run quick commands at random...
  6. Powershell.exe *Trojan Virus*.. ? PLEASE HELP

7. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  8. Virus or trojan? Need help

Virus or trojan? Need help: The other day I was downloading so random game cheats just for fun but after that i deleted themi downloaded them as a joke .After this nothing happen so I didnt really care that much, but after a few hours my file explorer logo just turned white and then I started getting...
  9. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  10. How to remove the MEMZ trojan?

How to remove the MEMZ trojan?: This is an easy tutorial of how to remove the MEMZ threat which was made by German programmer Leurak. What is MEMZ? The MEMZ trojan is a malware in the form of a trojan horse made for Microsoft Windows. MEMZ was originally created by Leurak for YouTuber danooct1's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to rainbow cat trojan

2. can windows defender remove memz

3. rtls5wake what is it

4. memz windows 10,
  5. does memz virus work on phone,
  6. memz trojan