Windows 10: Menu Alignment

Discus and support Menu Alignment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, In Win 10 RTL (unlike Win 7), applications menus are aligned to the left. "Tablet PC Settings" seem to affect only the context-menu. ( Run ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yaron, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Yaron Win User

Menu Alignment

Hello, In Win 10 RTL (unlike Win 7), applications menus are aligned to the left. "Tablet PC Settings" seem to affect only the context-menu. ( Run -> shell:::{80F3F1D5-FECA-45F3-BC32-752C152E456E} ). How can I fix that? Thank you.

:)

Yaron, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Alignment Off

Hi,

The reason why your screen is not aligned with your computer is that of the resolution of your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you check the resolution that's set on your Windows 10 computer. Here's a simple guide on how to do it:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • Select Display at the left side of the screen.
    • Press on Advanced display settings.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you download the latest display driver from the manufacturer's website that's compatible with Windows 10.

Kindly give us an update with the result and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Paolo Mag, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Menu Alignment

Lock Icon Sequence in a Toolbar

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to arrange desktop icons.

• Right Click on desktop screen.

• Place the cursor on View.

• In drop down menu, select auto align and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Menu Alignment

1. Menu Alignment - Similar Threads - Menu Alignment

2. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  3. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  4. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  5. Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin a bat file DIRECTLY to start menu drop down windows: as said in title.I do NOT want the make a bat file shortcut and pin that.I do NOT want to hear about adding it to the Start-UP folder.I need the line of code to ad to the RegEdit to allow for .Bat files to be pinned/dragged and drop directly to my start menu. I know it is...
  6. The legacy context menu seems more aligned with fluent design in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The legacy context menu seems more aligned with fluent design in Windows 11: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/badass-techie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o1pi3w/the_legacy_context_menu_seems_more_aligned_with/
  7. Blue center aligned menu on top/bottom of screen when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue center aligned menu on top/bottom of screen when playing games.: Hello, When trying to play games, I'll use the example here of Phoenix Pointvia gamepass, when I move my mouse to the upper or lower portion of the screen, an annoying blue bar appears in the center of the screen. It blocks the game processing, like when I'm trying to...
  8. Windows 10 Search Panel from Start Menu doesn't align with the window and is white

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Search Panel from Start Menu doesn't align with the window and is white: Hey, guys! So I'm on Windows 10 November 2019 (1909) version and I've decided to do away with my Microsoft account since I'm not using its features and switched to a local account after deleting the Microsoft account. And then I was unpelasantly surprised with the fact that...
  9. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment: The wallpaper inconsistently mis-aligns to the screen in the fullscreen start menu. It is aligned properly outside of the menu. I've tried: - toggling transparency effects off & back on - changing the wallpaper - disconnecting & reconnecting the laptop from the hub -...
  10. How does one align tiles on Start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How does one align tiles on Start menu?: I don't use many tiles, but would like a a more streamlined menu - problem is I can't get the tiles to align vertically.. http://rghost.net/download/58601328/...c92a1/menu.mp4 2533