Windows 10: Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS

Discus and support Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was looking at the thread regarding the menu bar in browsers, which is locked. And I have to agree with the overwhelming majority of users.Why was it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TomCalarco, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS

I was looking at the thread regarding the menu bar in browsers, which is locked. And I have to agree with the overwhelming majority of users.Why was it deleted? Why are geeks so f'n dumb? Why change things that work perfectly and f up things for people, just for the sake of change?It's maddening. Just like when they upgrade software and make changes to the functionality that worked perfectly well in the past. And they tell us it's an improvement. Is it really? Also, I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10, and found I couldn't select multiple media file mp3 to play continuously from E

:)

TomCalarco, Aug 18, 2022
  2. shevanel Win User

Best and possibly Free software for creating menus?

I'm looking for an easy piece of software to use that will allow me to put together menus for bar drinks. Something easy to use would be great and if it's free that's even better.

Thanks for any suggestions

shevanel, Aug 18, 2022
  3. changing size of title bars, menues, etc, in windows 10

Hi Gary,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

With the information that you've provided, I understand that you wish to change the title bar, menus of File Explorer to bold, correct me if I'm wrong. I suggest you to follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X key and select Control Panel.
    • Select Display.
    • Select the item that you wish to make bold from the drop down menu.
    • Check the box next to Bold and click on Apply.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS

Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS

1. Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS - Similar Threads - Menu Bar Changes

2. How to check our licenced os software others are using

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check our licenced os software others are using: How find others are our original os without ourvpermission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-our-licenced-os-software-others-are/e2abc1de-47a1-451d-a538-7241c53bc6cd
  3. How to check our licenced os software others are using

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check our licenced os software others are using: How find others are our original os without ourvpermission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-our-licenced-os-software-others-are/e2abc1de-47a1-451d-a538-7241c53bc6cd
  4. Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS: I was looking at the thread regarding the menu bar in browsers, which is locked. And I have to agree with the overwhelming majority of users.Why was it deleted? Why are geeks so f'n dumb? Why change things that work perfectly and f up things for people, just for the sake of...
  5. How to change the menu bar color in applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the menu bar color in applications: I have the same question as was recently posted by another user who did not receive a solution and still had the thread locked, which is frustrating. So, since there are several users that still have this question I'm copying and pasting his question here. I'm fully willing...
  6. UltraUXThemePatcher not changing menu bar for all programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UltraUXThemePatcher not changing menu bar for all programs: [IMG] Alright, I've looked through tons of forum posts online, used all sorts of differentr terminology to describe my issue but no one seems to have quite the same problem as me. Here's the issue, I have a nice theme from DeviantArt that is supposed to change the bar at...
  7. [Help!] Changing or disabling Menu Bar Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help!] Changing or disabling Menu Bar Shortcuts: [IMG] Hi guys. Is there any way to change the Menu Bar shortcuts for specific apps? In Premiere Pro I wanna use the Alt Key for a couple of shortcuts but some of those are already used by the Menu Bar. Alt+E opens up the Edit tab in the Menu Bar. Can I somehow change the...
  8. Menu bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar: I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar/b4859f9d-4280-471f-a1c9-cc564d73723e
  9. OS Installation software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS Installation software: My hard drive became corrupted and unreadable , unbootable. Data recovery was unsuccessful, I'm installing a new HD in the laptop, I bought my laptop from one of your Microsoft stores. Issue is I wasn't provided any installation or backup discs/usb as used to be provided...
  10. Software mirror drive - What if OS changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Software mirror drive - What if OS changed: If the OS used to set up a mirror drive is changed to W7, W8 or a different install of W10, does the mirror drive has to be set up from scratch again? 27987