Windows 10: Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font.

Discus and support Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was casually using my laptop as I normally do on a daily basis, but I came across an issue while I was doing so. The bar which includes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xspx, Jul 16, 2017.

1. xspx Win User

Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font.

I was casually using my laptop as I normally do on a daily basis, but I came across an issue while I was doing so. The bar which includes the minimise/maximise/close buttons has randomly changed itself to a bold and ugly font.

Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font. [​IMG]

Is there any way to restore this to the default Segoe font?

:)

2. Font has changed after last Windows updates.

System font that appear in tabs headers and address bar, in menu etc. in Chrome browser has changed after updating Windows. And now it's unreadable because handwritten! I did't find any solutions and same problem in internet. After another updating it
    has changed again.

Алексей Меркулов, Jul 16, 2017
  3. eliskand Win User
    submenue letters type changed

it is not the browser, it is the menue bar and the web font, in other word all fonts type have changed completly after I have instaled a theme, removing off the theme, still the problem exist.Restoring the phone, but nothing has changed.

eliskand, Jul 16, 2017
  4. pepanee Win User

pepanee, Jul 17, 2017
  5. xspx Win User
    It appears that the Windows 10 Creators Update has solved this issue for me. Thanks for your help anyway!

6. pepanee Win User
    You're welcome; glad you got it resolved.

pepanee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font. - Similar Threads - Menu Bar has

2. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  3. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  4. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Font randomly changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font randomly changed: Hello, my font has suddenly changed for most programs, for example, I got it for this prompt, but I also get it in my web browser file explorer etc, here's a picture for reference, this is really annoying because everything else is normal but then this has this different...
  6. Random Font Change???

Random Font Change???: I was on my computer and I noticed the font in the Windows search bar and File Explorer had randomly changed from the default setting to what looks like Arial. Also when I right click on Google, the menu/font size seems to be much smaller. I made no changes to these settings...
  7. Font randomly changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font randomly changed: My font in Windows 10 changed for no reason. I believe it may have been after adjusting ClearType settings. I have tried disabling and enabling it again to no avail: In fact, it makes no difference. Two screenshots:...
  8. Random font changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random font changes: After updates screen goes black and screen font keeps changing sizes. I have tried multiple times to get support from Microsoft to no avail. I need to know also how to sign on as administrator. I am the only account on this computer and I am the administrator but cannot...
  9. Start menu font has changed

Start menu font has changed: Can anyone tell me why the search bar font has changed? I don't know the font name but much wider then before almost fills the space. Also, when I click in the search bar it reverts back to the original font. Can anyone help me to change it back please?...
  10. Change menu fonts

Change menu fonts: Hi to all, I am using windows 10 and I am trying to change the default fonts of the OS(I think is Segoe UI). I know that has been changed since windows 8, but I was able to change them so far by modifying the keys in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics" in...