Windows 10: Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans

Discus and support Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am facing an issue of menubar in eclipse and netbeans showing a different language. At first i thought it was a eclipse issue, so I went and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HEMANTHKRISHNA1, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans

Hello,

I am facing an issue of menubar in eclipse and netbeans showing a different language. At first i thought it was a eclipse issue, so I went and installed netbeans and the same problem appears again. Can anyone please point me to the right resource to solve the problem. Attached is the screenshots of the windows. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hemanth

Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans 0879c59d-bc55-430b-9403-41f933b205d4?upload=true.png

Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans 6fc18c11-5e45-4bec-9055-3c40c75be1fe?upload=true.png

:)

HEMANTHKRISHNA1, Jul 15, 2020

2. Uninstal Eclipse IDE

Hello, I've installed Eclipse IDE (c/c++) since I'm doing a short training in 'C'.

The problem is that it doesn't work and Codeblocks works fine, so I want to uninstall Eclipse,

but it doesn't appear in the programs list and there isn't any uninstall option in the program.

Can anybody tell me how to uninstall Eclipse ?

thank you all

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

greengnome, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 15, 2020
  4. huffman Win User

Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans

Show Menu Bar in Edge

I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge.

The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

huffman, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans

1. Menu bar in a different languageBoth in Eclipse and NetBeans - Similar Threads - Menu bar different

2. Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Uninstall NetBeans 8.2: Hello, I have been trying to uninstall NetBeans for two days now. I tried through the Control panel and through the NetBeans uninstall.exe file. I keep getting: "the specified target component - nb-base/8.2.0.0.201609300101 was not found in the registry. The installer can...
  3. Eclipse does not recognize JAVA?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Eclipse does not recognize JAVA?: When I try to install Eclipse and run the .exe file I am only redirected to a website that tells me to install Java. Although I already had Java, I reinstalled both (JRE and JDK). But I still get this message. More precisely, this page is called: Java Missing | The Eclipse...
  4. Problem with uninstalling netbeans 8.2 and 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with uninstalling netbeans 8.2 and 8.1: Hi, I have installed Java 13 but now I m getting problem with running netbeans. [ATTACH] I tried to uninstall it but I am getting error message: Java SE development kit not found on this machine. I have attached the image also: [ATTACH] But java SE is...
  5. Menu bar

Menu bar: I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar/b4859f9d-4280-471f-a1c9-cc564d73723e
  6. Netbeans

Netbeans: I use NetBeans but my GUI proportion sizes are entirely disproportion to when I load the program on any other desktop or laptop. I need to know how to correct the porportions. Please advise...
  7. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  8. Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  9. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: On previous Windows the menu bar was available. Now on W10 it's gone so how do I go from Edge to print anything. Thanks 32811
  10. Menu bar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar.: Can someone tell me how to change the font size on the menu bar, ex. view, edit, history, etc on Win. 10? Thank you. 84739