Windows 10: Menu bar missing in file explorer

Discus and support Menu bar missing in file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i installed skin theme for windows, after i uninstall skin theme , i was found that missing tool bar in file explorer.Help to advise how to replace to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TATAREDDY, Jul 10, 2020.

1. TATAREDDY Win User

Menu bar missing in file explorer

i installed skin theme for windows, after i uninstall skin theme , i was found that missing tool bar in file explorer.Help to advise how to replace to old explorer.

Menu bar missing in file explorer 9d0f11aa-96ba-47c6-867e-393e47246f0c?upload=true.png

:)

TATAREDDY, Jul 10, 2020

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 10, 2020
  3. sturpe Win User
    Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

Now that is interesting. If I do what you suggest, File Explorer Address bar changes to C:\Users\username\documents and the missing ICONS are there. But there is still not a "Desktop" folder.

Is this a step in the right direction?

sturpe, Jul 10, 2020
  4. LaciBacsi Win User

File explorer, This PC, in the menu bar I have File-Computer-View and missing Tools, win 10

How to restore missing Tools in --File explorer, This PC, in the menu bar I have File-Computer-View and missing Tools, win 10?

LaciBacsi, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Menu bar missing in file explorer - Similar Threads - Menu bar missing

2. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  3. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  4. File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing: As you can see from the inserted picture, the tab, and menu or ribbon do not show on File Explorer. This is an intermittent issue, and sometimes clears up if I close and restart File Explorer, and sometimes I have to restart the computer.I have done a clean reinstall of...
  5. File Explorer bar missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer bar missing: I am not sure what to call this, but in a few of my folders, the highlighted bar is missing. Not every folder, just a few. How do I get this bar back everywhere? Thank you....
  6. File Explorer bar missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer bar missing: I am not sure what to call this, but in a few of my folders, the highlighted bar is missing. Not every folder, just a few. How do I get this bar back everywhere? Thank you....
  7. File Explorer bar missing

8. File Explorer menu missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer menu missing: I am running Windows 11 Home, version 21H2 with 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007262. My problem is that File Explorer does not display a menu bar and none of the solutions posted in the Microsoft Community fix the problem.Here is a screen...
  9. File Explorer menu missing

File Explorer menu missing: I am running Windows 11 Home, version 21H2 with 2021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5007262. My problem is that File Explorer does not display a menu bar and none of the solutions posted in the Microsoft Community fix the problem.Here is a screen...
  10. file explorer menu bar half missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explorer menu bar half missing: recently the file explorer menu bar became half missing.Successfully fixed this by going into; settings>System display> and altering the scale layout which was set on 200%, altered to 150% which fixed the issue but effected the size of display, I then restarted the PC went...