Windows 10: menu bar on edge?

Discus and support menu bar on edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; is there a way to get the menu bar like in IE that has a file menu, edit, view, etc? thanks. 28224 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimlau, Oct 29, 2015.

1. jimlau Win User

menu bar on edge?

is there a way to get the menu bar like in IE that has a file menu, edit, view, etc?

thanks.

:)

jimlau, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User
    Ugo Lopez, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Address bar and menu bar on windows 10

Just the address bar on the browser and the tabs. Can Excel or Word help with that?

SherryHildreth, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

menu bar on edge?

Nope, another thing I don't like about it(the only thing about Chrome I don't like too*Smile)

Cliff S, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

menu bar on edge?

1. menu bar on edge? - Similar Threads - menu bar edge

2. Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?: I wish you people would stop screwing up a perfectly good brower / explorer. Idiots... the menu bar is an absolutely necessity for those of us who have used it for years.I guess Microsoft no longer gives a damn about the older peoples using microsoft?...
  3. Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?: I wish you people would stop screwing up a perfectly good brower / explorer. Idiots... the menu bar is an absolutely necessity for those of us who have used it for years.I guess Microsoft no longer gives a damn about the older peoples using microsoft?...
  4. Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Edge Chromium problem with favourites icon on menu bar.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium problem with favourites icon on menu bar.: I am using Edge Chromium in Win 10 V 2004. I haven't had any problems but now if I hold the cursor over the grey star with three lines (Favourites icon) top right the Manage option has vanished and favourites is very slow to open and only a small part of the favourites list...
  6. Cannot Increase the menu bar and favorites bar in the new Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Increase the menu bar and favorites bar in the new Edge.: I am thinking of switching from Firefox to the new Edge but have run into show stopper. The fonts in the Menu and Favorites bar are much to small for these octogenarian eyes and I can find no way to increase their size. Settings/Appearance allows me to select such things as...
  7. Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top Menu Bar back on Microsoft Edge?: I like having a Top Menu Bar File Edit View History Bookmarks etc. How do I get it back on the new Microsoft Edge Browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-menu-bar-back-on-microsoft-edge/50152b76-3e67-4cf1-b5c0-c94485217763
  8. Show Menu Bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Show Menu Bar in Edge: I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge. The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong? Thanks 134220
  9. no menu bar in edge?

in Browsers and Email
    no menu bar in edge?: new to windows 10. I see edge has no menu bar? this is weird to me. Is their a way to turn it on if it does have one? 126055
  10. menu bar in edge

in Browsers and Email
    menu bar in edge: So is there any way like in Firefox or ie i never use google chrome spyware. to show the a menu bar file edit view that nonsense i have one in my Firefox. i was thinking of giving edge a try once that add support for extensions as i use a lot of ad blocked and tracker...