Windows 10: Menu bar retrieval on KMPlayer 64X after mis-fiddling action.

Discus and support Menu bar retrieval on KMPlayer 64X after mis-fiddling action. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was playing around with controls, and somehow, after I clicked the View option at the bottom of the drop-down menu, the menu bar disappeared. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Psychological-Tie789, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Menu bar retrieval on KMPlayer 64X after mis-fiddling action.

I was playing around with controls, and somehow, after I clicked the View option at the bottom of the drop-down menu, the menu bar disappeared. How do I re-enable the menu bar? Am using KMPlayer 64X v.2020.06.09.40 on W10P-64bit. Tyvm.

submitted by /u/Psychological-Tie789
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Psychological-Tie789, Oct 25, 2020

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 25, 2020
  3. JJG10 Win User
    Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Oct 25, 2020
  4. CmmTch Win User

Menu bar retrieval on KMPlayer 64X after mis-fiddling action.

menu bar in edge

I've been using Waterfox for an alternate browser for a long time, I built this 64x box 7 or 8 years ago, then installed Win7 64x and found Waterfox, it's a Mozilla browser but was the only Mozilla 64x until recently.

You're referring to Firefox 64x, check out Waterfox it's the same as Firefox just native 64x.

Link for Waterfox Waterfox - The fastest 64-Bit browser on the web

CmmTch, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Menu bar retrieval on KMPlayer 64X after mis-fiddling action.

1. Menu bar retrieval on KMPlayer 64X after mis-fiddling action. - Similar Threads - Menu bar retrieval

2. windows 10 action bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 action bar: Hello, I've been searching and cant find a fix for my action bar on windows 10. Everything is super zoomed in on my action bar but nowhere else. Can someone please help I've tried restarting already and turning it off and back on....
  3. windows 10 action bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 action bar: Hello, I've been searching and cant find a fix for my action bar on windows 10. Everything is super zoomed in on my action bar but nowhere else. Can someone please help I've tried restarting already and turning it off and back on....
  4. Action center bar is not visible

Action center bar is not visible: For nearly 3 months my action center bar is not showing in the taskbar. I tried to on it in the settings but it is in on only and I couldn't on or off in the settings. It's like not for changing and in black color while other bars are in white and able to change tha settings....
  5. Menu bar

Menu bar: I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar/b4859f9d-4280-471f-a1c9-cc564d73723e
  6. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  7. Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  8. Notificatios & Action menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notificatios & Action menu: Ok guys this small problem is driving me nuts. I have one app that shows up in my notification screen twice. This program is completely removed from my computer. Have rebooted 3 times, checked my hard drive for remaining files, and removed them. Still shows up under the...
  9. Menu bar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar.: Can someone tell me how to change the font size on the menu bar, ex. view, edit, history, etc on Win. 10? Thank you. 84739
  10. Menu bar not working after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar not working after update: The menu bar stopped working after I updated the Windows 10 today. It was working in the past few days (since I upgraded from Windows 7) but after I rebooted the system when I click on the menu icon it does not open. 15618

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show menu bar in kmplayer