Windows 10: Menu Bar

Discus and support Menu Bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Menu Bar

How do you create a menu bar in Edge

:)

lostsoul65, Dec 6, 2018

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 6, 2018
  4. shevanel Win User

Menu Bar

Best and possibly Free software for creating menus?

I'm looking for an easy piece of software to use that will allow me to put together menus for bar drinks. Something easy to use would be great and if it's free that's even better.

Thanks for any suggestions

shevanel, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Menu Bar

1. Menu Bar - Similar Threads - Menu Bar

2. Search bar, menu start, task manager, downloading things doesnt work all together

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar, menu start, task manager, downloading things doesnt work all together: Search bar, menu start does nothing when i click on them, when i try download something from google it doesn't do anything. when i open programs and try do something it takes 10 mins to load and either if you click on it or not it will become unresponsive for no reason. then...
  3. Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  4. Start Menu Search Bar

in Cortana
    Start Menu Search Bar: Prior versions of windows allowed me to hit the handy-dandy start-menu button, type a document name in the search bar, and recent documents I pulled up with the search words would show up - the charm of that feature was that I could close a document or spreadsheet confident...
  5. Start Menu scroll bar Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu scroll bar Bug: There is a scroll bar, even if the tiles do not take up the entire height of the Start Menu. Can it be fixed soon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-scroll-bar-bug/72869904-8461-4cd6-8e62-dbb04c9c110c
  6. Windows start menu not working and no task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start menu not working and no task bar: i turn on my laptop Windows 10 it does not ask me to sign in the desktop comes up with nothing on the task bar except for speaker Internet etc no browser option if I click on anything it does not work also the Windows sta button or cortana does not work if I click on it. I...
  7. my task bar & start menu don't work

my task bar & start menu don't work: For the past week my start menu & task bar won't work why could that be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-start-menu-dont-work/3fe8ad4f-67a8-4d02-9e8b-2dbfcf13c7b7
  8. Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10?: Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10? 120794
  9. Start menu button and task bar not working

Start menu button and task bar not working: Start menu won't function and all pinned apps have disappeared from task bar. On my task manager it shows 99 Windows processes operating but no IE or Windows icon on task manager. I was shopping on Amazon after an update yesterday when I believe I encountered malware. Help...
  10. Start menu/task bar ms-settings broken

Start menu/task bar ms-settings broken: Hello I just did a factory reset of my Surface pro(5th gen) and now clicking/touching the start menu icon or pressing it on my keyboard doesn't work. The buttons on the bottom right of the taskbar are also unresponsive but pinned apps work. Trying to open ms-settings:...