Windows 10: Menu Bar

Discus and support Menu Bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Menu Bar

How do you create a menu bar in Edge

:)

lostsoul65, Dec 6, 2018

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 6, 2018
  4. shevanel Win User

Menu Bar

Best and possibly Free software for creating menus?

I'm looking for an easy piece of software to use that will allow me to put together menus for bar drinks. Something easy to use would be great and if it's free that's even better.

Thanks for any suggestions

shevanel, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Menu Bar

1. Menu Bar - Similar Threads - Menu Bar

2. Cortana/start menu/task bar not working

in Cortana
    Cortana/start menu/task bar not working: Cortana or the searchui process are not in my task manager, so I ran a sfc /scannow. I have no idea how to tell what it's saying in the log, but I can see it found some corrupted files. How to I attach the cbs.log on here?...
  3. Cortana/start menu/task bar not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana/start menu/task bar not working: Cortana or the searchui process are not in my task manager, so I ran a sfc /scannow. I have no idea how to tell what it's saying in the log, but I can see it found some corrupted files. I was going to attach it but the size limit is 2mb, and my log is 8mb. What should I do?...
  4. Restore default start menu and task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore default start menu and task bar?: How to restore default start menu and task bar? I don't like the apps set as "tiles" and I cant seem to find how to bring the default start menu and task bar....
  5. White line beneath file explorer menu and search bar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White line beneath file explorer menu and search bar.: Not sure what purpose it serves, and it looks annoying. Can't right click it and hovering over seems to allow me to drag it, but nothing happens. It's my first time seeing it ever since I started using dark mode for File Explorer and month ago. Any help is appreciated,...
  6. no menu bar in edge?

in Browsers and Email
    no menu bar in edge?: new to windows 10. I see edge has no menu bar? this is weird to me. Is their a way to turn it on if it does have one? 126055
  7. No Search Bar in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Search Bar in Start Menu: Hello, My start menu has no search bar. I looked this up on the forum, and one answer was to go into Control Panel -> Programs & Features -> Turn Windows features on or off -> check mark the box for 'Windows Search' -> Reboot. Problem 1: 'Windows Search' is not on my list...
  8. Add playback devices back to right-click menu of task bar icon!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add playback devices back to right-click menu of task bar icon!: Submitting feedback doesn't seem to ever do anything so I'm posting this here. I'm super frustrated that after a recent update I now have to play hide and seek with my audio devices when I want to switch between different outputs. Why would you turn something that was as...
  9. Windows start menu, task manager and task bar not working

in Cortana
    Windows start menu, task manager and task bar not working: Hello, I got a new lenovo idea centre and it worked find the first day, then on the 2nd day the start menu wouldn't open, the task bar does not work and things like the control panel do not open! I keep getting the error C:\\windows\system32\ptionalfeatures.exe. This...
  10. Search bar, menu start, task manager, downloading things doesnt work all together

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar, menu start, task manager, downloading things doesnt work all together: Search bar, menu start does nothing when i click on them, when i try download something from google it doesn't do anything. when i open programs and try do something it takes 10 mins to load and either if you click on it or not it will become unresponsive for no reason. then...