Windows 10: Menu Bar

Discus and support Menu Bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Menu Bar

How do you create a menu bar in Edge

:)

lostsoul65, Dec 6, 2018

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 6, 2018
  4. shevanel Win User

Menu Bar

Best and possibly Free software for creating menus?

I'm looking for an easy piece of software to use that will allow me to put together menus for bar drinks. Something easy to use would be great and if it's free that's even better.

Thanks for any suggestions

shevanel, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Menu Bar

1. Menu Bar - Similar Threads - Menu Bar

2. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  3. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  4. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing context menu on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  6. Missing context menu on search bar

Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  7. How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...: Hi,I had recently bought new laptop for my studies and when I had restarted my laptop setting wont pop even my menu and search button won't work if I click into it. I had tried resetting windows explorer and still won't. I also pressing Windows key + R then typing at the...
  8. How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...

How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...: Hi,I had recently bought new laptop for my studies and when I had restarted my laptop setting wont pop even my menu and search button won't work if I click into it. I had tried resetting windows explorer and still won't. I also pressing Windows key + R then typing at the...
  9. How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?: I've been using this minimalist file explorer of Windows 11 for months. Isn't there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-blank-file-explorer-menu-bar-on/9437ec75-281d-4ede-9eab-be2e56ecdb5d
  10. How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?

How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?: I've been using this minimalist file explorer of Windows 11 for months. Isn't there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-blank-file-explorer-menu-bar-on/9437ec75-281d-4ede-9eab-be2e56ecdb5d