Windows 10: Menu bar

Discus and support Menu bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimothyTitmas, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Menu bar

I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back?

:)

TimothyTitmas, Nov 9, 2019

2. Menu Bar for IE10

Hi CherylPree,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to find the menu bar in Internet 10.
    The menu bar can be turned on or off in Internet Explorer. Here's how to display the menu bar if it is turned off.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps,

To display the menus temporarily

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt.
    To display the menus permanently

• In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the View button, point to Toolbars, and then click
      Menu Bar.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 9, 2019
  3. huffman Win User
    Show Menu Bar in Edge

I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge.

The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

huffman, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Menu bar

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Menu bar

1. Menu bar - Similar Threads - Menu bar

2. Surface Pro 7 Start Menu, Task Bar and on-screen touch keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 7 Start Menu, Task Bar and on-screen touch keyboard not working: In 20+ years of owning laptops, this is the first time I've had to submit a support request like this. I bought a Surface Pro 7 about a month ago and there have been constant issues with it, about every other day. It's super buggy! I have check out forums but a lot of the...
  3. Start Menu, Search Bar, Battery, Internet, Calendar, Notification icons unresponsive

in Cortana
    Start Menu, Search Bar, Battery, Internet, Calendar, Notification icons unresponsive: I have tried every single "solution" on Google, Microsoft communities, and YouTube, and none of them work. I am looking for little known solutions. I was given some advice on here a day ago about fixing my permissions on Windows 10.Here's my question and the answer. It was...
  4. FIle Browser and others having trouble rendering menu bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIle Browser and others having trouble rendering menu bar: This issue has happened on multiple programs Photos, Chrome, File Explorer and others. The menu bar when the window is maximized does not display and is not functional. If i adjust the size to full but not maximized it will display just fine. Its not a display thing and...
  5. Windows 10 - Can't access my start menu, cortana, search bar and even sounds

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - Can't access my start menu, cortana, search bar and even sounds: Hello I just want to ask how to fix this problem that I have for like 3 days from now. I tried to search fix for this issue but none of the solution works for me. I can't access anything to my taskbar and I don't even have sounds anymore....
  6. Prevent Start Menu side bar from expanding out?

Prevent Start Menu side bar from expanding out?: Is there a way to stop the power icon (or settings, file explorer etc) from expanding out to the side when my mouse hovers over it for half a second? I know that's the power button, that's why I've put my mouse there, the fact it expands itself out means more often than not...
  7. Is there any way to have a menu bar displayed with windows 10 "S"

Is there any way to have a menu bar displayed with windows 10 "S": I have windows 10 "S" and have been using Microsoft edge as my browser. When I looked at my choices of other browsers available, there was only internet explorer or "Look for an app in the Microsoft store" which I did try and was unfamiliar with every one of their browsers...
  8. not being able to load: Task bar, desktop or the windows menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not being able to load: Task bar, desktop or the windows menu: when i load my computer everything goes black and everything goes empty, none of my programmes load. i literally am only able to post this due to a couple second window allowing me to open google i'm worried this will be a massive problem to note if its something to do...
  9. Windows 10 1909 MUI broken search bar and start menu

in Cortana
    Windows 10 1909 MUI broken search bar and start menu: Hi folks, I installed Windows 10 1909 from scratch in english. After that I installed via dism.exe german language pack call dism.exe /norestart /online /add-package /packagepath:"c:\temp\Microsoft-Windows-Client-Language-Pack_x64_de-de.cab" and set the default display...
  10. My Xbox game bar only shows this on windows 10, and does not show the overlay menu, social...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Xbox game bar only shows this on windows 10, and does not show the overlay menu, social...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jordiepw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8c5lw/my_xbox_game_bar_only_shows_this_on_windows_10/