Windows 10: Menu Bar

Discus and support Menu Bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On previous Windows the menu bar was available. Now on W10 it's gone so how do I go from Edge to print anything. Thanks 32811 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Menu Bar

On previous Windows the menu bar was available. Now on W10 it's gone so how do I go from Edge to print anything.

Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Dec 5, 2015

2. Command bar and menu bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

In order to help you better, please provide the information:

Where exactly you want to use in Windows 10? Are you referring use Command bar and menu bar in Internet Explorer or Windows File Explorer?

If you want to access Command bar in Windows 10. Then it is redesigned as ribbon in File Explorer. You will be able access Command bar in home tab in menu bar of the File Explorer.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Command bar and menu bar

Where are the Tools and Internet Options? I'm having a problem because of this Windows 10 update. Why isn't everything available in this version. I need to get in there and I can't find a way.

How do I get to the Internet Options? I'm very frustrated with this so-called upgrade. It's inconvenient!

TheresaWarren, Dec 5, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Menu Bar

Upper right hand corner select the three dots:

Menu Bar [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Dec 5, 2015
  5. OK Thanks

enigma1944, Dec 6, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    You're welcome. *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Menu Bar

1. Menu Bar - Similar Threads - Menu Bar

2. File Explorer menu bar font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer menu bar font size: How to increase the size of File Explorer menubar font, mine looks like size 4? [img] 152148
  3. Start menu, closes itself as soon as i click anything within it. And search bar refuses to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu, closes itself as soon as i click anything within it. And search bar refuses to open: When i click the start menu. Or just the windows button on my keyboard. The start menu appears as normal. But as soon as i click anywhere within it. It closes itself again, i can't scroll down on the side, i can't search for stuff. If i click on an app it will open the app...
  4. Start menu, search bar and all Windows 10 apps not working

Start menu, search bar and all Windows 10 apps not working: I'm on 1903. I can't even update to 1909 because settings app doesn't work, neither does the XBox one, nothing. Any know ways to fix this submitted by /u/megajackdark [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows start menu and search bar not working

Windows start menu and search bar not working: Yesterday I updated a pc to windows 10 version 1909 and applied all the recent updates. After this, when I tried to open the start menu or use the search bar nothing would work. Even the windows key did nothing. Not knowing if this was a standalone fault I updated another pc...
  6. Disable 'Alt using Menu bar' of applications.

Disable 'Alt using Menu bar' of applications.: As you all already know.. Windows 10 sucks.. I'd to ask for help bz this problem is super annoying and I don't know what triggers it...Pressing Alt once activates something that lets user to use keyboard to access menu bar.. But something happened and I can't use it for Hot...
  7. [Help!] Changing or disabling Menu Bar Shortcuts

[Help!] Changing or disabling Menu Bar Shortcuts: [IMG] Hi guys. Is there any way to change the Menu Bar shortcuts for specific apps? In Premiere Pro I wanna use the Alt Key for a couple of shortcuts but some of those are already used by the Menu Bar. Alt+E opens up the Edit tab in the Menu Bar. Can I somehow change the...
  8. Start Menu, Search bar, all Windows Apps and Notification Center not working after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu, Search bar, all Windows Apps and Notification Center not working after last update: Start menu, search bar, all Windows Apps and Notification Center don't work anymore. They simply don't open. I've installed Windows updates, restarted my Computer, tried creating a new user, tried using system repair and reinstalling windows apps via power shell. Nothing...
  9. search in start menu and "search box" on task bar not working

search in start menu and "search box" on task bar not working: Hello, no idea why but typing in my start menu and search box suddenly doesn't work. Oddly after playing around with powershell and some tips online (see below) I have gone from nothing appearing in the search box when I type to only the first character of whatever I type...
  10. How do you change the menu ("File", "Edit)" bar to a dark color? And how do you make it...

How do you change the menu ("File", "Edit)" bar to a dark color? And how do you make it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChinaFunn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezelrr/how_do_you_change_the_menu_file_edit_bar_to_a/