Windows 10: Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem

Discus and support Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just install Windows 10 X64 2004, and installed Firefox 79.0. This also happened to the Windows Mail (Vista version),The menu bar got blue color and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maxdollar, Aug 3, 2020.

1. maxdollar Win User

Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem

I just install Windows 10 X64 2004, and installed Firefox 79.0. This also happened to the Windows Mail (Vista version),The menu bar got blue color and I want it back as before, white background and black color. Please help.

Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem 89157566-4d342200-d59f-11ea-95ef-e7f9ec03ad42.png

:)

maxdollar, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem

Changing menu window colors

Hi Poleson,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the frustration, when things don't work the way it should.

We apologize for inconvenience caused.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check, if it works.

However, you can change the color of your windows borders and taskbar. Right click on desktop and click on Personalization, click on color option and check.

On the same screen, you have Display option in the left pane, click on it. You can change the size of all items and change only the text size of Title bars, Menus, Message boxes, Palette titles, Icons and Tooltips.

a. Click on the "Start" icon and choose "Control Panel."

b. Click on the "Customize colors" link located under the
    Appearance and Personalization
    option.

c. Select a theme to use for all opened windows. Click on the theme of your choice.

d. Click on the "Advanced" button to edit colors.

e. Click on the "Item" drop-down list. Color choices will appear each time you select an item to customize.

f. Click on the "Active Window Border" and click on the "Color 1" drop down menu.

g. Choose a basic Windows color from the swatches menu. Click on "Other" to customize the color choice.

h. Select the "Menu" item from the drop down list. Click on "Color 1" to choose the new toolbar color. Use "Other" to choose a custom color.

i. Move the black arrow on the right side to select the color darkness. Move the swatch icon around the color display to pick a color.

j. Click on "OK" once the new toolbar color has been chosen. This will close the color swatch window.

k. Click on "OK" to exit the theme picker window.

l. Click on "Apply" to confirm the new toolbar color and close the window.

Hope this information helps you. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you

AntonyJose, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem

1. Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem - Similar Threads - Menu color Color

2. Windows 10 menu colors ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 menu colors ?: I saw online this video about the new Windows-11I like the lighter Sade of menu bar and windows.I was wondering if there is anyway to get my Windows 10 to lookLike this ?...
  3. Windows Color and Appearance in Win 10

Windows Color and Appearance in Win 10: I'm using Win10 but cannot find the dialog "Window Color and Appearance". Anyone let me know how to change the Font for Active title bar item?Many thanks...
  4. No color in start menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No color in start menu.: [ATTACH] It all of a sudden changed and I don't know why. In the settings app it says that I chose purple but it shows on everything but the start menu. https://preview.redd.it/eew2ku4jyoj61.png?width=803&format=png&auto=webp&s=078a5f14b368d30950c070b9063a7c1dcd9dc5c5...
  5. Problem with colors

Problem with colors: It started after the last update. My desktop background picture turned black, then the red color changed to pink and something happened to brightness. It is something with settings so I went to the settings and tried to restore but in vain...
  6. Problem with colors

Problem with colors: So colors on my PC is broken, it looks like two themes enabled and i don't know how to fix this. Please help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-colors/2079d58e-7403-4041-971c-3c95f9463514
  7. Start Menu Colors

Start Menu Colors: Ok, so I have a question regarding the Start Menu. It's nothing serious I'm just curious. Ok, so when you look at the Start Menu, for some reason some icons have blue backgrounds or purple. Would there be a way I can change these colors manually without using the Start Menu...
  8. color problem

color problem: I cannot change the color on basically everything on my laptop. and my printer also prints in purple! help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-problem/4dc539ff-5354-4464-9b60-e1fbe60fee03
  9. Color Problem

Color Problem: I'm running Windows 10 Pro This is a Dell laptop. I've been down for a long time. But, now I'm back! My question is . . . All the screens are white . . . How do I change the screens, to black? I, looked in settings/personalize. But, I can't seem to get it? Thanks for...
  10. Start Menu Color

Start Menu Color: Whenever I pick a color for my start menu, it shows if I untick the "Use Start full screen" , but when I tick the button the color turns dark or white. Why is this so, and how can I change it? Any update for that Microsoft?...