Windows 10: menu font is huge. Font size slider is missing

Discus and support menu font is huge. Font size slider is missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, booted my pc as normal. The menu font in office and any other app are much larger than they use to be. In the Display settings there use to be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joemorris9, Aug 31, 2021.

1. menu font is huge. Font size slider is missing

Hello, booted my pc as normal. The menu font in office and any other app are much larger than they use to be. In the Display settings there use to be a slider to adjust the font size. That slider is gone. There is the Make everything bigger" drop down menu but is already on 100% recommended and there is no smaller option that 100%.

:)

joemorris9, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Aug 31, 2021
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Aug 31, 2021
  4. menu font is huge. Font size slider is missing

font size

Try this

Right click on the desktop and select "Display Settings". The "Screen" section of the "Configuration" menu will open.

Use the slider that says "Change the size of text, applications and other elements" to change the font size. Moving the slider to the right increases the size of the system's sources. If you move it to the left, the size will return to its default value.

Click on "Advanced screen settings" to change the elements individually. If you prefer to change the size of the menu bars or other elements, you can do so by modifying all the values ​​at once.

Click on "Advanced text size and other elements". A Control Panel window will open.

Select the item for which you want to change the text in the drop-down menu. You can change the font size of title bars, menus, icon labels, tool information and more. Select the item you want to change.

Select a new font size for the chosen item. You can choose a font size of 6 to 24 points. You can also make the font look bold. The default size for all elements is 9.

You can repeat this step with each item in the drop-down menu.

Click on "Apply" to save your configuration. The new sizes will be applied immediately.

Wilfredo_Soto, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

menu font is huge. Font size slider is missing

1. menu font is huge. Font size slider is missing - Similar Threads - menu font huge

2. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  3. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  4. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. huge font size

huge font size: The font size on my computer is all of a sudden huge. I need help to get it back to normal. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huge-font-size/5e454194-9d60-46fd-9989-0922217bb5ff
  6. Chrome Tab & Menu Font Size

Chrome Tab & Menu Font Size: The latest automatic update changed my Chrome tab & menu font size to a size so small that it can't be read. I've tried adjusting menu settings, and even reset Chrome, but no luck. Advice?...
  7. font size

font size: my granddaughter changed the font size for everything on my computer! Where do I go to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a38b713b-4ea3-4243-88fe-33fe6b44c74d
  8. Font size

Font size: Just got a new laptop running windows 10, the font in all the favourites list etc is very small, how can I enlarge it ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/478f6b50-f74f-4314-a717-af4b9135d2ec
  9. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  10. Start Menu font size

Start Menu font size: Has anyone figured out how to increase the font size and/or font type in the start menu? All the regular "personalize" options are basically for desktop and text and borders and the like, but nothing for the menu itself. These old eyes are hurtin' !!!! Turning the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wht IE menu is showing bigger font