Windows 10: Menu has changed after 1903 Update

Discus and support Menu has changed after 1903 Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings, I installed the 1903 Update and now I noticed two entries at the bottom of my start menu. See screen shot for clarity of this. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windowsfree, May 24, 2019.

1. Menu has changed after 1903 Update

Greetings,

I installed the 1903 Update and now I noticed two entries at the bottom of my start menu. See screen shot for clarity of this.

Any suggestions to remove or why they are showing up there?

Thank you,

:)

Windowsfree, May 24, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, May 24, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, May 24, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Menu has changed after 1903 Update

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

Menu has changed after 1903 Update

1. Menu has changed after 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Menu has changed

2. Start menu font has changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu font has changed: Can anyone tell me why the search bar font has changed? I don't know the font name but much wider then before almost fills the space. Also, when I click in the search bar it reverts back to the original font. Can anyone help me to change it back please?...
  3. Windows activation has failed after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation has failed after 1903 update: Hi I have a Dell PC and it has the built in activation code on the mother board. After the latest update the activation status has changed from activated to activate windows. But whatever I try I can't get it to activate. I have tried the activation troubleshooter and that...
  4. Update to 1903 - Start Menu color can't be changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Update to 1903 - Start Menu color can't be changed: Greetings, After I installed the latest update (1903) my (full screen) start menu colour defaulted to black and can't be changed anymore. I’m able to change the colour under "personalize" and the colour changes everywhere - except my start menu. If I change the start menu...
  5. Disabling Language Menu after 1903 update

Disabling Language Menu after 1903 update: Hello, I've updated to build 1903 this weekend and now when I switch layouts (Alt+Shift) Language Menu pops up (one you get with Win+Space). It doesn't depend on how your language switch is configured or what display method you're using. Is there a way to disable it?...
  6. Update 1903 Start Menu Issue

Update 1903 Start Menu Issue: My computer updated automatically from Win 10 1803 to 1903 on 8/5/19. The first issue I found was a Onedrive app icon in the start menu that was not there prior to the update, I delete the desktop app long ago. When clicking the icon nothing happens, when right clicking the...
  7. Monitor settings change after recent 1903 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor settings change after recent 1903 update: I read a ton of people have had this issue for several years. My issue just happened August 2019. Seems like after an update. On sleep or restart the monitor 2 settings only go to 1600x1280. I tried everything. Here is my stupid work around. 1. Delete display driver and...
  8. Start menu background was black after updated to build 1903.

Start menu background was black after updated to build 1903.: Previously I set my taskbar to blue and the start menu background also reflected that. After upgraded to 1903, the start menu background was black. I already set Default Windows Mode to Dark I checked the box 'Show Accent color - Start, taskbar, and action center. I set the...
  9. Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes.

Windows 10 (1903) Update - Start Menu has Green Boxes.: Hi, I've just updated to the newest Windows 10 1903 build, the only issue I've had so far is giant green boxes appearing in the start menu, like its supposed to be highlighting something, its not and I can't find a way to turn them off? Any help would be appreciated....
  10. Has the start menu changed in a recent update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has the start menu changed in a recent update?: Hiya guys, I've just done a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new build. I noticed there are a couple of bits I can't seem to get back to how they were before, last time it was the free upgrade from win7, this time it was a clean install via windows 10 media creation tool....