Windows 10: Menu - increase text size

Discus and support Menu - increase text size in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there I've managed to increase text sizes on most things but the Menu has very small text (It seems ALL I.T people have very good eyesight - on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Oct 1, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Menu - increase text size

Hi there

I've managed to increase text sizes on most things but the Menu has very small text (It seems ALL I.T people have very good eyesight - on a large monitor I find the standard text size FAR to small to use properly !!).

Anybody know how to increase text size of the Menu !! Apps etc are fine.

Also BTW Custom toolbars STILL work if you need them.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 1, 2014
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I find my missing windows menu bar?

Hi Patrick,

In Internet Explorer at the top right is a House Icon (Home), right click on the top bar to the left of that icon and click 'Menu Bar'

To increase the size of the text in Internet Explorer:

Click View on the menu and click Text Size

DaveM121, Oct 1, 2014
  3. how do I enlarge the text messages I receive

Hi,

To increase text size, go to settings > ease of access. Slide to increase text size. Note that doing so will increase the overall size of text in the phone.

Linley.

Linley Meslier, Oct 1, 2014
Thema:

Menu - increase text size

1. Menu - increase text size - Similar Threads - Menu increase text

2. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  3. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  4. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  6. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  7. How to increase font size of menu text, icon text, message boxes, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase font size of menu text, icon text, message boxes, etc.: My present W10 version is 1909. When Windows first eliminated a user's ability to specify font size of icons, menu text, tool tips etc. there were some registry hacks available (in TenForums amongst other places) that did the trick... but those scripts don't work in the...
  8. how to increase text size in icons

how to increase text size in icons: I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-text-size-in-icons/5ca364cc-acd2-4ac8-8576-7f3c7ba338ea
  9. How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text

How to increase the size of (dialogue?) text: I would like to change the size of text in certain windows. In this screenshot you can see a window with somewhat small text which I would like to enlarge. Ironically, it's explaining my options for increasing the size of text in some situations but it doesn't appear to offer...
  10. How to Increase Explorer Menu Text Size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Increase Explorer Menu Text Size?: [img] The above screen shot is the Explorer menu ribbon. How can I increase the text size of the menu ribbon. The settings under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display have no effect. 57899