Windows 10: Menu is not working. Any solutions?

Discus and support Menu is not working. Any solutions? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The menu bar stopped working after I updated the Windows 10 today. It was working in the past few days (since I upgraded from Windows 7) but after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by test123, Aug 12, 2015.

1. test123 Win User

Menu is not working. Any solutions?

The menu bar stopped working after I updated the Windows 10 today.

It was working in the past few days (since I upgraded from Windows 7) but after I rebooted the system when I click on the menu icon it does not open.

:)

test123, Aug 12, 2015

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Aug 12, 2015
  3. i have changed my password and forgot it in my nokia lumia 520...is there any way that i can get my phone unlocked....if there is any way what is that?

Plzz tell me a way to unlock my mobile Nokia lumia 520

but it is not working.....:'(:'(, Aug 12, 2015
  4. test123 Win User

I tried to restore the system before the update date but it does not help.

test123, Aug 12, 2015
  5. PJD
    pjd Win User
    try pressing the menu key on keyboard - normally between left Ctrl and Alt

6. This has happened to me several times in the last week. There are 'solutions' you can google involving powershell scripts to reinstall the windows store apps. I never found them to solve the problem. IME, user profile corruption has been the culprit. I would suggest creating a new user, sign in, and see if the start menu is working for that new user. If it is, then probably your other users profile are corrupted.

claytoncarney, Aug 13, 2015
  7. test123 Win User
    It works on a new user. So is there any solution? I have many bookmarks, setttings, icons and folders so I do not want to lose it.

test123, Aug 13, 2015
  8. Menu is not working. Any solutions?

I know what you mean. Tired of doing this again and again. If you made a system image previously, restoring has worked for me (with some hiccups). I've seen some reports that a System Restore Point can save your profiles (haven't tired it myself). Of course, for some reason, Win10 comes out of the box with System Restore disabled. You can also export bookmarks and many apps allow for exporting users settings. That helps but it is still a real PITA to keep rebuilding your profiles. Word of advice: Don't perform any routine system maintenance (registry cleaning, removing unused files, etc.) activities. Every time I have, Win10 gets F'up.

claytoncarney, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Menu is not working. Any solutions? - Similar Threads - Menu working solutions

2. any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any solutions?: Have an startup nsh uefi screen error. i tried reset bios and cleaning cmos but nothing changed at all. i would someone helped me appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-solutions/281ef973-56a3-4aad-be0c-cbd4492cf531
  3. Any solution for Security code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution for Security code not working: I placed my account up for closure and changed my mind, and now every code that gets sent to my email doesn't work. I get a error message saying, ''That code didn't work". Any solutions customer support couldn't help...
  4. Any solution for Security code not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any solution for Security code not working: I placed my account up for closure and changed my mind, and now every code that gets sent to my email doesn't work. I get a error message saying, ''That code didn't work". Any solutions customer support couldn't help...
  5. Any solution for Security code not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any solutions?: submitted by /u/Sorry-Doughnut3779 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knz4lo/any_solutions/
  7. Any solution ?

Any solution ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bb3scw08k7y51.png?width=296&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7985eaac302323257b13f4b5e1e4d9efddfd7a7 submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqwqkf/any_solution/
  8. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any solutions?: Hiya! I've got a new problem- my Windows, Shift+R combination, and Alt keys are not working! We installed Bandicam from a user named unpack98 from GitHub. Technically, it turned out that he had a ransomware in his repositories the one that attacked us was...
  9. Any Solutions..?

Any Solutions..?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IcyAcanthopterygii36 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc9rzk/any_solutions/
  10. Start Menu not working possible solution

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start Menu not working possible solution: I have been fighting with the start menu and many of the windows apps not working after leaving the computer for a while. With some of the apps, I could close them and restart. I am using a Laptop with two external monitors. I tried all the fixes I could find out there,...