Windows 10: Menu options text not showing

Discus and support Menu options text not showing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having some trouble with menus options text. [ATTACH] It is some windows problems or can it be some type of virus?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dam98x, Sep 23, 2019.

1. dam98x Win User

Menu options text not showing

I'm having some trouble with menus options text.

Menu options text not showing 6e93dbf5-f514-4c88-9e55-460c78bdac09?upload=true.png

It is some windows problems or can it be some type of virus?

:)

dam98x, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. How how do you always display text for start menu folders?

Hi,

Start Menu is one of the feature enhanced in Windows 10. You can customize Start Menu by following these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Click Start.
    These are the options that you can see under Start:

• With the Show more tiles, you can expand tile column.
    • Turning on Occasionally show suggestions in Start will show suggestions in Windows 10.
    • Show most used apps will show most used apps list on Start Menu.
    • Enabling Show recently added apps will display the program you installed last.
    • You can also view Start Menu in full screen by enabling Use Start full screen.
    • Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar
      will show your recently opened items.
    • To choose what apps or folders you like to appear on you Start Menu, you can click
      Choose which folders appear on Start.
    Note: You can also resize the Start Menu by simply dragging the top or the right edge of the Start Menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Menu options text not showing - Similar Threads - Menu options text

2. Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11: Suddenly all the text and file names in my file explorer, task manager, regedit and similar windows 11 programs are not displaying, its just blank but the icons are still there. Is there any explanation as to why or how this is happening and can someone please help me with...
  3. Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11: Suddenly all the text and file names in my file explorer, task manager, regedit and similar windows 11 programs are not displaying, its just blank but the icons are still there. Is there any explanation as to why or how this is happening and can someone please help me with...
  4. No show for Cellular option in setting menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No show for Cellular option in setting menu: After I updated my Software version the mobile broadband network suddenly is a hidden device and I think this reason behind the cellular option didn't show up so please is there any solution to it? I am using HP bro x2 612 G2....
  5. No show for Cellular option in setting menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No show for Cellular option in setting menu: After I updated my Software version the mobile broadband network suddenly is a hidden device and I think this reason behind the cellular option didn't show up so please is there any solution to it? I am using HP bro x2 612 G2....
  6. No show for Cellular option in setting menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. new text document option not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    new text document option not showing up: when i right click on desktop and go to new it just shows new folder and all other options are gone what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-text-document-option-not-showing-up/d1295960-0db7-475f-897e-015ec40ce09b
  8. Weird Text in Taskbar options menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Text in Taskbar options menu: As you guys can see in the picture, I got some weird text in that menu and I want to delete it! Is there a folder related to task bars that I can acess to delete that option? (BTW I clicked on it and nothing happened) [img] Any help would be appreciated! 52789
  9. Advanced Option oddity, and Boot Menu text weird change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Option oddity, and Boot Menu text weird change: Hi, it's over a month since I updated to Win 10, so Windows.old has been duly deleted. I happened to do a SHIFT restart, and in the Advanced Options, noted an option sthg like 'Revert to previous build' Well, if Windows.old was still there, I could understand that.....
  10. Some icons and text not showing in search menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Some icons and text not showing in search menu: Ever since I installed Windows 10, a lot of text and icons in the search menu are not showing up ever. I've tried the obvious things such as restarting my computer and making sure I have all Windows updates. My start menu and everything else seems to work normally. Here are...