Windows 10: menu scrolling bug

Discus and support menu scrolling bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, when i open the start menu or right click on the taskbar icons the menu immediately starts scrolling upwards as if i am using shift-tab. it also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johnscally, Aug 20, 2020.

1. menu scrolling bug

hi, when i open the start menu or right click on the taskbar icons the menu immediately starts scrolling upwards as if i am using shift-tab. it also occurs in Microsoft edge. it is not happening when i using chrome or file explorer. I've tried unplugging the keyboard and mouse but it continues while disconnected. I've also rebooted twice. thanks for your help.

:)

johnscally, Aug 20, 2020

2. E72 scrolling bug?

Hey guys,

I've noticed this irritating bug on my 023fw:

the phone lags when scrolling through menus and lists. for example go into contacts and hold the down key to scroll quickly through names, keep pressing down do you notice that the phone hangs every couple of seconds?

thecrow163, Aug 20, 2020
  3. jraptor02 Win User
    Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the scroll speed of the menu's in Edge. I just switched from chrome and it takes forever to scroll in a menu in edge.

NOTE: This is not a corrupt file issue. It scrolls just is really slow.

I use a lot of drop down lists that are very long. It literally scrolls less than 1/4 the speed that chrome does....

Any suggestions?

jraptor02, Aug 20, 2020
  4. VroDAX Win User

menu scrolling bug

Feedback: All Apps Start menu does not scroll properly when folder is expanded

I would like to report a bug in the scrollbar handling for the All Apps list in the Start Menu. When you expand one or more folders in the All Apps list the scrollbar does not track the mouse properly.

Duplication steps:

In the Start Menu click All Apps

Scroll down to the Windows Accessories folder and click on it to expand it.

Now, using the mouse, click and hold on the scrollbar button then scroll back and forth to the top and bottom of the list.

The mouse does not stay on the scrollbar as you scroll. In order to scroll all the way to the top or the bottom. You have to release the mouse button and click and hold again to scroll all the way to either end.

Most likely this occurs because the scollbar maximum property is not properly set when folders are expanded.

VroDAX, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

menu scrolling bug

1. menu scrolling bug - Similar Threads - menu scrolling bug

2. Windows auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows auto scroll bug: HelloI have developed a bug when using windows 10 recently, all windows menus are auto scrolling making the system interface pretty unusable I have uploaded an example of the bug in action on imgurI haveuninstalled and reinstalled my mouse driversunplugged and replugged all...
  3. Windows' applications scrolling bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows' applications scrolling bug: For a while now I am getting a problem that any windows application I use file explorer, windows settings, windows search bar continuously scrolls as if the up arrow key is being held down. Not exactly page scrolling. It only scrolls through the options in the application. It...
  4. Windows menu scroll-bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows menu scroll-bug: Hello everyone, Since yesterday my pc encountered a problem. Whenever i open anything windows related (windows menu, or anything on the windows bar) it just scrolls through all options. I can't even really change stuff in my windows settings anymore because it just keeps...
  5. Scrolling Bug

Scrolling Bug: My windows keeps scrolling up on File Explorer and Settings. I tried unchecking "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" in the Personalization settings, but it didn't work. I also tried making my desktop background a solid color, and that didn't work either....
  6. Fix scrolling bug

Fix scrolling bug: I've tried everything! Replace mouse, keyboard, log in/out, change account, auto scroll off & color off. I do not have a way to restore back. Please help! submitted by /u/shagy4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtxy33/fix_scrolling_bug/
  7. Scrolling down menus bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling down menus bug: Hi everyone. Just wanted to report a bug and a solution. Start menu scrolling down itself, same thing in Onenote, the configuration menu etc. just as if the down touch was pressed... ! But not in Word or other things. Just with some menus. I realized my gamepad was...
  8. Start Menu scroll bar Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu scroll bar Bug: There is a scroll bar, even if the tiles do not take up the entire height of the Start Menu. Can it be fixed soon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-scroll-bar-bug/72869904-8461-4cd6-8e62-dbb04c9c110c
  9. Bugged Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged Start Menu: Can anyone help to solve my issue with this start menu [img] 49907
  10. Context Menu Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Context Menu Bug: This is more of a 411-esque post... not sure if anyone has posted about this here yet. Nevertheless, there is a bug in Windows 10, that causes Explorer to act up due to "resource exhaustion," at least that's what the current consensus is and it seems to happen as a result...