Windows 10: Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome

Discus and support Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had the tool bar," file, print, edit, view, ect." on Google Chrome, now it's gone. How do I retrieve?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertBright2, May 21, 2020.

1. Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome

I had the tool bar," file, print, edit, view, ect." on Google Chrome, now it's gone. How do I retrieve?

:)

RobertBright2, May 21, 2020

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 21, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, May 21, 2020
  4. Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome

Windows 10 google chrome issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you tried with different browser?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to try with different browsers and also try to disable the add-ons in google chrome, check if the issue persists.

• Click Chrome Menu→Tools→Extensions
    • Click on Get more extensions.
    • In Chrome web store, type the required add-on in search bar. Add-ons will be listed for the searched keyword.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome

1. Menu/Tool bar on Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Menu Tool bar

2. Google Chrome/Start Menu etc. not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome/Start Menu etc. not opening: Hi guys,We are running Windows Server 2016 Standard. I have a problem that Google Chrome and any browser other than Internet Explorer cannot open. When I click, nothing happens.Same thing with Start Menu. I suppose if we fix Start menu, it will fix the rest of the...
  3. Google Chrome/Start Menu etc. not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome/Start Menu etc. not opening: Hi guys,We are running Windows Server 2016 Standard. I have a problem that Google Chrome and any browser other than Internet Explorer cannot open. When I click, nothing happens.Same thing with Start Menu. I suppose if we fix Start menu, it will fix the rest of the...
  4. Opening Google Chrome from task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Google Chrome from task bar: Can't open Google Chrome from task bar! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-google-chrome-from-task-bar/906d5ddf-be74-46b9-be87-5028e1f3c354
  5. how do i take off google chrome tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i take off google chrome tool bar: my computer up dated now I have a google chrome tool bar on top of my screen that is about an inch across my screen I want it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-take-off-google-chrome-tool-bar/9a6fb555-eafa-436c-8753-3d6be941d386
  6. google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome: how can I get google chrome on my windows 10 laptop and set it as my default browser????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/fe8c2aa2-381f-484b-9ce5-cedc9bbd5d35
  7. Does Chrome have a navigation - menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Does Chrome have a navigation - menu bar: I'm familiar with windows 7, but new to Windows 10, Windows 7 had a navigation - menu bar, for file, tools, help etc, i'm unable to find it on chrome 106690
  8. Menu bar in Chrome.

in Browsers and Email
    Menu bar in Chrome.: I want the usual menu at the top of the browser window. Why am I not able to do that? I also can't find the preferences that change details like the color of a selected link. 36470
  9. Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google: Its the standard Internet Explorer
  10. Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: Hi folks, since downloading and installing the 'Anniversary Update' I have not been able to open Google Chrome. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but to no avail. Anyone got any ideas please. Many thanks. 59675

Users found this page by searching for:

1. In Google Chrome how do I get File Edit tools and Help in my Bar