Windows 10: Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

Discus and support Menu toolbar in Outlook 365 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdDolbow, Jan 19, 2022.

1. EdDolbow Win User

Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3.

:)

EdDolbow, Jan 19, 2022

2. Disable new search bar in Outlook 365

OK. There is a way to disable this new search box in Microsoft Office 365. For Outlook:

1. Open Outlook 365.
    2. On the lower left-hand corner click options.
    3. In the User Interface options under the General Tab, click the checkbox Collapse the Microsoft Search box by default.
    4. Click OK.

The search box will now disappear. However, disabling this option would only work on that application. If you open Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, you will need to do these same steps to disable the search box (if present) as well. Let me know if this works for you.

Guardian Angel, Jan 19, 2022
  3. how to remove plaxo toolbar from outlook 2016

I am running Windows 10 - upgrade from Windows 7.

I also use Office 365 Proplus.

Plaxo Toolbar was installed on prior versions of Outlook.

Upgrading to Outlook 2016 fails to include Plaxo Toolbar which includes sync of my contacts.

Attempting to reinstall Plaxo Toolbar - to provide access to my contacts, results in error message to uninstall previous version of Plaxo Toolbar.

Using Control Panel/Programs and Features to uninstall the toolbar removes entry from list of installed programs but attempts to install new toolbar results in error message - Must remove previous version of toolbar before proceeding.

The toolbar is no longer an item in the list of installed programs.

I was advised to download and run a program from Microsoft that will install or remove programs from Windows 10.

You must select the program that you want to remove - Plaxo Toolbar is not a listed program.

You must then select - Not shown.

You must then provide the Windows 10 product key - a 25 character string.

Entering the product key for my Windows 10 results in message - Enter a valid 38 character product code or key.

I am guessing the 38 character license is the digital license that I am unable to locate.

Any advice on how to remove Plaxo Toolbar from Outlook 2016 / Windows 10?

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Robert Guice, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

Outlook 365

I recently installed Bulldog vpn and ever since outlook 365 will not connect. Any suggestions to rectify the problem

TerryBiscomb, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

1. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Menu toolbar Outlook

2. Outlook toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook toolbar: Turned on my computer and Outlook now shows the toolbar on the right side. It used to be on the bottom and I can no longer move the toolbar. How do I put it back on the bottom? Right click does not work, nor is there anything in settings....
  3. Outlook toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook toolbar: Turned on my computer and Outlook now shows the toolbar on the right side. It used to be on the bottom and I can no longer move the toolbar. How do I put it back on the bottom? Right click does not work, nor is there anything in settings....
  4. Outlook toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Menu toolbar in Outlook 365

Menu toolbar in Outlook 365: A new installation of Outlook 365 does not display the menu toolbar or the ribbon. There is no ribbon control icon in the upper right next to the minimize button so I can't change the setting. I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 3....
  6. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  7. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365: Why does it not open consistently in my Laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/54ca03e6-fbdc-41cb-864e-42bf199b5ac9
  8. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 365: I recently installed Bulldog vpn and ever since outlook 365 will not connect. Any suggestions to rectify the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/fec9b5de-09f3-45b6-a512-2179d37d2d0e
  9. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/0f9983e9-c9d9-43de-985b-c325ab955e0f
  10. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 365: I am having a problem with Outlook 365 email not allowing me to reset up my email address that I have been using for years. The email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have tried several times to reset my email address but it will not let me...