Windows 10: menus are all in Spanish.

Discus and support menus are all in Spanish. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i purchased a new Lenovo IdeaPad 320 in Mexico and the menus are all in Spanish. I did the settings region and tried to switch it to English so SOME of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WarrenJorgenson, Jan 13, 2019.

1. menus are all in Spanish.

i purchased a new Lenovo IdeaPad 320 in Mexico and the menus are all in Spanish. I did the settings region and tried to switch it to English so SOME of the software is now in English but the log in and core menus are still in Spanish. How do I get rid of all the Spanish

:)

WarrenJorgenson, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Jan 13, 2019
  3. change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Jan 13, 2019
  4. luckylo1 Win User

menus are all in Spanish.

spanish menue

since I upgrade to windows 10 some of my menues are in Spanish, I set everything to American English but my mail, note, xbox and others are in Spanish, I hate this.

luckylo1, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

menus are all in Spanish.

1. menus are all in Spanish. - Similar Threads - menus are Spanish

2. Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?: Since the last updates, all of my windows apps are in Spanish, although, my computer system is in English still, and the region, etc., all that is fine. But my apps suddenly are in Spanish. I am currently living in Latin America. How can I turn them back in English?...
  3. Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?: Since the last updates, all of my windows apps are in Spanish, although, my computer system is in English still, and the region, etc., all that is fine. But my apps suddenly are in Spanish. I am currently living in Latin America. How can I turn them back in English?...
  4. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  5. Spanish language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-language/50ad64db-d8d7-45c8-bc5b-c1de81a11c7c
  6. Spanish Keyboard

Spanish Keyboard: I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I have tried the ctrl+ apostrophe ' + vowel but it does not work. How can I type accented letters on my laptop?...
  7. Spanish Advertising

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish Advertising: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection quite a bit. I use the free version, so I get ads. I don't mind....but....WHY am I now getting mostly Spanish Language ads? This is getting very annoying. I don't speak spanish!!! How can I get English ads?...
  8. spanish to english

spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  9. Spanish keyborad

Spanish keyborad: Hi, I have a spanish keyboard on my laptop, and recently had Windows 10 reinstalled after having some issues. I would like to know how to stop the sguiggly red lines from appearing every time I type. It is doing it as I am typing this message. I have tried changing the...
  10. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...