Windows 10: Merge accounts

Discus and support Merge accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have some how created 2 microsoft accounts. I recently built a new PC and installed a fresh copy of windows. Somehow along the way it seems I used my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hatcha713, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Hatcha713 Win User

Merge accounts

I have some how created 2 microsoft accounts. I recently built a new PC and installed a fresh copy of windows. Somehow along the way it seems I used my cell phone number to create a new account which I didnt mean to do since I had a microsoft account already. No answer how I did that but now I have one account that is associated with literally every microsoft device I own and then some, but my new desktop which now has many programs, software, documents and data up and running has a seperate account attached to it. I have read that it is not possible to merge accounts but how do I get rid of t

:)

Hatcha713, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Frick Win User
    Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1. Multiple accounts are probably against the rules.
    2. Why did you create a new account?
    3. Why do you want to merge them?

Frick, Sep 30, 2022
  4. D_o_S Win User

Merge accounts

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Merge accounts

1. Merge accounts - Similar Threads - Merge accounts

2. How to merge two accounts, both contain licenses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to merge two accounts, both contain licenses: I have two Microsoft accounts. Both are base on Gmail email addresses although one has a custom domain. In one account I have my Windows 11 Pro retail license, in the other one I have my Office & Outlook 2019 Home licenses. How can I merge the two accounts or transfer the...
  3. How to merge two accounts, both contain licenses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to merge two accounts, both contain licenses: I have two Microsoft accounts. Both are base on Gmail email addresses although one has a custom domain. In one account I have my Windows 11 Pro retail license, in the other one I have my Office & Outlook 2019 Home licenses. How can I merge the two accounts or transfer the...
  4. I want to merge 2 accounts on my windows laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to merge 2 accounts on my windows laptop.: I had made 2 accounts in my windows 11 Dev Channel, Build 26058 laptop - Local and Admin. I want to merge my local account into the admin account including apps, browser settings, files, everything...
  5. I want to merge 2 accounts on my windows laptop.

I want to merge 2 accounts on my windows laptop.: I had made 2 accounts in my windows 11 Dev Channel, Build 26058 laptop - Local and Admin. I want to merge my local account into the admin account including apps, browser settings, files, everything...
  6. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  7. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  8. i have two accounts i need to merge the accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have two accounts i need to merge the accounts.: i have two accounts i need to merge the accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-accounts-i-need-to-merge-the-accounts/301f8860-0fd6-40de-a6c9-1c80839a680c
  9. i have two accounts i need to merge the accounts.

i have two accounts i need to merge the accounts.: i have two accounts i need to merge the accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-accounts-i-need-to-merge-the-accounts/301f8860-0fd6-40de-a6c9-1c80839a680c
  10. i have two accounts i need to merge the accounts.

in Windows 10 Customization