Windows 10: merge bookmarks firefox IE 10

Discus and support merge bookmarks firefox IE 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello I install yesterday xmark for IE and I merge bookmarks from both browsers :firefox-explorer.can I restore originalbookmarks of explorer?also I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vasilisnik, Feb 14, 2016.

1. merge bookmarks firefox IE 10

Hello I install yesterday xmark for IE and I merge bookmarks from both browsers :firefox-explorer.can I restore originalbookmarks of explorer?also I work to a second pc with win 10.some how appears and in IE 11 some bookmarks that I try to delete but after restart appears again.i try to delete with right clik or delete the folder of favouritew in my pc but every time reappears.any suggestion?

:)

vasilisnik, Feb 14, 2016
  2. HustonXE Win User

Problem Importing Bookmarks from Firefox into Win 10 Edge browser.

Windows Edge does not show Mozilla Firefox on the importia HTML bookmarks option. Only shows IE as browser option. I have my bookmarks in firefox - new computer, installed firefox and imported them via HTML file. Need edge to show Firefox as browser
    to import bookmarks from.

HustonXE, Feb 14, 2016
  3. cricfancy Win User
    IE to Firefox Bookmarks using Nokia PC Suite

Hi,

May be someone can help me out. Is there anyway by using Nokia PC Suite's mobile bookmarks, i can transfer my Internet explorer saved bookmarks to Firefox bookmarks...

IE bookmarks to Nokia Device

Nokia Device to Firefox

Is it possible?

cricfancy, Feb 14, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

merge bookmarks firefox IE 10

I've not used xmarks in a long time but I seem to remember that you could specify which method of sync had priority. You could have backup from device to server or backup from server to device and some other options.

swarfega, Feb 14, 2016
  5. and how can delete permanently favourites in IE 11?every time reappears

vasilisnik, Feb 14, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    IE favourites are stored in C:\Users\<account>\Favorites so try deleting those.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

merge bookmarks firefox IE 10

1. merge bookmarks firefox IE 10 - Similar Threads - merge bookmarks firefox

2. Merging chrome bookmarks (no sync)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging chrome bookmarks (no sync): So i had to send 2 of my PC parts for RMA and ive been back on my older PC for a while and added some bookmarks to chrome i'd like to keep and add to my newer PC when i can get back on it. From what i know Chrome only allows exporting all bookmarks which is not really a...
  3. Firefox for Android Bookmark?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox for Android Bookmark?: Does anyone know how to save bookmarks in Firefox on a Android phone? I tried following the guides I found using Google and they all say to click on the star. When I click on bookmarks I don't have a star to click on. 166779
  4. Firefox Bookmark Search

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmark Search: When I open up the bookmark manager, and do a search, how can I tell which folder the bookmark is in? 157783
  5. FireFox bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox bookmarks: After years of using FF, backing up and restoring older ones I "acquired" a mile long list and between them many duplicates, some in folders which are also exact duplicates. From time to time I have to clean them manually one by one. Is there some way to do it automatically ?...
  6. Firefox Vs IE

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Vs IE: Hi, I'm not very good with technology. I've always used IE as my browser, I prefer IE especially IE menu bar, File, edit, view, etc, etc, I'm comfortable with IE menu bar it makes it easier for me. Although I tried Chrome, I just can't get used to it I'm wondering what...
  7. Merge bookmarks between two Firefox profiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merge bookmarks between two Firefox profiles?: I created a second Firefox profile as an experiment. I created new bookmarks, forgetting that bookmarks only go into the current profile. Is there a way that I can merge the two sets of bookmarks, or to somehow copy individual bookmarks or folders of bookmarks between the two...
  8. Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10: Hello My "old" computer crashed (motherboard & processor) and I had to build a new one The "old" disks are still readable but not bootable (completely different hardware) I had a lot of Firefox bookmarks but did not export them Whare could I find the bookmarks file(s) and...
  9. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks: Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the...
  10. Firefox Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks: Hi. The new Firefox Quantum has done something unwelcome with my bookmarking procedure - when I click 'Bookmark This Page' the entry goes to 'Other Bookmarks' whereas I prefer them in the Bookmarks Menu (i.e. not in a folder). Is there a setting I can change to make Bookmarks...