Windows 10: Merge Boot partition Windows 10

Discus and support Merge Boot partition Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, It is posible to get rid of boot partition? I mean, integrate it into the main partition of windows? 148853 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by srg84, Jan 21, 2020.

1. srg84 Win User

Merge Boot partition Windows 10

Hi, It is posible to get rid of boot partition?

I mean, integrate it into the main partition of windows?

:)

srg84, Jan 21, 2020
  2. jeffQS Win User

Is it possible to merge the OS partition and the boot partition?

I have 4 partitions on my HDD and am unable to download some diagnostic software due to this. I have a 500 MB reserved, OS, boot and recovery partitions. Is it possible to merge any of these partitions to make one available in Windows 10 education version?

jeffQS, Jan 21, 2020
  3. khanmein Win User
    How to merge the Health (Recovery Partition) in Windows 10

Previously, I used AOMEI Partition Assistant without any issue, but now after I delete the 450 MB Health (Recovery Partition) & merge with my C: drive, this error popped out; (I'm unable to merge it anymore)

"The version of your system is equal or higher than 1703. We suggest you don't resize/move system partition, which may cause system boot failure. We suggest create a Windows PE bootable media and rezise/move system partition with it."

Any suggestion to merge the partition? Thanks & greatly appreciated. FYI, I tried various application also not working.

There's a \\?\Volume{ff855cc7-980a-44a3-aa46-1eed8d8c8b8c}\ located on Optimize Drives.
    (The 450 MB Health Recovery Partition)

P.S. Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.19)

khanmein, Jan 21, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

1. Open admin command prompt then type:
      bcdboot C:\Windows /s C:
      This will create new boot file in C: drive
    2. From admin command, Type: diskpart
      select disk 2
      select partition 2
      active
      exit

*** The above will mark C: drive ACTIVE to be your BOOT partition
    3. Download: Free Download DiskGenius Online. Download the portable version to run so you don't have to install it.
      Run the program, click on File Menu and select boot into Win PE environment, your PC will reboot. Open the program, click on disk 2 and delete the System Reserved partition by right click on it ->delete partition, it then will become unallocated.
    4. Next, right click on the unallocated partition (which was your Reserved partition before) and select Allocate Free space to... then select C: drive. THis should merge into C: drive. This should not take more than 15 minutes to do.

topgundcp, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Merge Boot partition Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Merge Boot partition

2. Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.: I used Aomei Partition Assistant to merge an unallocated partition with the main OS partition and now Windows will not boot. I get the following error: "No bootable devices found."I tried using a bootable USB drive to access the troubleshooting advanced options but no luck....
  3. Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.: I used Aomei Partition Assistant to merge an unallocated partition with the main OS partition and now Windows will not boot. I get the following error: "No bootable devices found."I tried using a bootable USB drive to access the troubleshooting advanced options but no luck....
  4. Windows 10 will not boot after partition merge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Merging Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merging Partitions: Hello, I was transferring data from one SSD to another with a larger capacity and everything went great. When I went to Disk Management to see if Windows had detected the larger storage I saw that it was there but just unformatted. [ATTACH] I don't want to create a separate...
  6. How to merge a partition to boot partition(same ssd)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to merge a partition to boot partition(same ssd): submitted by /u/Ripcord999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2siue/how_to_merge_a_partition_to_boot_partitionsame_ssd/
  7. Merge Partitions

Merge Partitions: Every time i backup with Macrium i keep seeing 3 partitions on C: everything works fine and backs up no problems can i merge the third part with the second part as it looks lost and with a none indication i assume it is doing nothing. I think it was a left over from upgrading...
  8. Merge Boot partition Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Merge Boot partition Windows 10: Hi, It is posible to get rid of boot partition? I mean, integrate it into the main partition of windows? 148853
  9. Is it possible to merge the OS partition and the boot partition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to merge the OS partition and the boot partition?: I have 4 partitions on my HDD and am unable to download some diagnostic software due to this. I have a 500 MB reserved, OS, boot and recovery partitions. Is it possible to merge any of these partitions to make one available in Windows 10 education version?...
  10. Merging partitions.

Merging partitions.: [img] I'm trying to do something with the mini partition wizard that is raved about on this site. The FACTORY IMAGE D above is useless to my computer now that I have been on Windows 10 Home (latest build) and Windows 10 so graciously dropped a 449MB Recovery Partition...