Windows 10: Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the...

Discus and support Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to merge a big folder Folder X with a smaller one Folder Y. I try to do so via copy paste, and the usual prompt comes up asking if I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theVIRUSnation, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the...

I am trying to merge a big folder Folder X with a smaller one Folder Y. I try to do so via copy paste, and the usual prompt comes up asking if I want to replace a file or do nothing because they have the same name.But when I start the transfer and click "do for all conflicts" on the "do nothing" option, no files are transferred at all, despite there being at least 10 GB of unique files that are supposed to have moved from X to Y, then the process stops.I can't do the replace option because folder Y does not have some of folder X's files, and likely created new ones with previous names to f

:)

theVIRUSnation, Mar 11, 2022

2. merge folders

how do I merge two folders that have some commmon sub folders deleting duplicate files

Chip Krause, Mar 11, 2022
  3. Mail Merge duplicating field

Hi,

The duplication when printing the mail merge may be caused by incorrect settings. For us to provide better assistance, we would like to ask for additional information:

• Which version of Microsoft Office are you using?
    • Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue?
    • What Office app are you using to print the mail merge?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 11, 2022
  4. mhmyoga Win User

Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the...

About Duplicate contac merge or delete

In Nokia E72 or ovi suite dose not have contact merge option or delete duplicate Number or contact from contact list. Sometime this issue is very disturbing the user so, Ther should be some option to find duplicate contact or merge it? If there is any other
    option to resolve this problem then please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

mhmyoga, Mar 11, 2022
Thema:

Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the...

1. Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the... - Similar Threads - Merge folders merged

2. Is there a way to merge the files or not resync with the duplicated files'-copy'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to merge the files or not resync with the duplicated files'-copy'?: OneDrive was having sync issues, so I unlinked the pc and linked it back. Now if I turn on documents, pictures and desktop tabs, it's giving me a notification that 5197 files will duplicate and add '-copy' to the end of the file name. Is there a way to merge the files or not...
  3. Is there a way to merge the files or not resync with the duplicated files'-copy'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to merge the files or not resync with the duplicated files'-copy'?: OneDrive was having sync issues, so I unlinked the pc and linked it back. Now if I turn on documents, pictures and desktop tabs, it's giving me a notification that 5197 files will duplicate and add '-copy' to the end of the file name. Is there a way to merge the files or not...
  4. Is there a way to merge the files or not resync with the duplicated files'-copy'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Merge several file history folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge several file history folders: My computer was saving my file history backup on a external drive and I have 3- Six month folders that won’t have many changes and they are each 1.4+Tb. Is there a way to merge/combine them into 1 folder with only 1 copy of each file? I am no longer having windows save file...
  6. Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the...

Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the...: I am trying to merge a big folder Folder X with a smaller one Folder Y. I try to do so via copy paste, and the usual prompt comes up asking if I want to replace a file or do nothing because they have the same name.But when I start the transfer and click "do for all conflicts"...
  7. Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge folders only merged duplicate files, so nothing happens because I denied the...: I am trying to merge a big folder Folder X with a smaller one Folder Y. I try to do so via copy paste, and the usual prompt comes up asking if I want to replace a file or do nothing because they have the same name.But when I start the transfer and click "do for all conflicts"...
  8. Merging mp3 folders without duplicates

Merging mp3 folders without duplicates: Hi I need to merge folders from one HDD to another without duplicating the mp3 files that are in them. Some of the folders on the c drive are for some reason empty and I have the originals backed up on another disk where the folders aren’t empty and I want to move them across...
  9. Merging folders and files

Merging folders and files: I have recently installed windows 10. I have 3 hard drives and move and update many files and folders between the drives. Windows 10 wont let me do this. What am I doing wrong ?...
  10. Merging files and folders

Merging files and folders: I thought I might number my steps to make it less confusing, I hope so anyway. I'd started using OneDrive to store folders until I ran out of space. Then I started using Google Drive, so I moved my files over until I saw that DropBox was promoting a lot of space for free....