Windows 10: Merge microsoft account purchases?

Discus and support Merge microsoft account purchases? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Athreya Vadayar, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Merge microsoft account purchases?

Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works, it's gotten to be quite cumbersome. Is there any way I can have these two accounts merged so that I keep my purchase history and bought items as well as my gamertag and all xbox progress? (Also I picked what seemed to be the most appropriate category to post this under, not exactly sure if this is the right place for this question)

:)

Athreya Vadayar, Oct 14, 2018

2. Merge two Microsoft Accounts

Hi,

I have two Microsoft accounts which I would like to merge. Can you advise the steps I need to take?

Regards

Philip Norman, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Karthicka_R, Oct 14, 2018
  4. D_o_S Win User

Merge microsoft account purchases?

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Merge microsoft account purchases?

1. Merge microsoft account purchases? - Similar Threads - Merge microsoft account

2. How to merge or delete Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to merge or delete Microsoft accounts: I have five computers and I went over them all to decide which ones to toss out. I was surprised to see I have three MS accounts. and it looks like I cannot merge them into one? I do not share any of the computers with anyone else and do not need separate accounts. The...
  3. How to merge or delete Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to merge or delete Microsoft accounts: I have five computers and I went over them all to decide which ones to toss out. I was surprised to see I have three MS accounts. and it looks like I cannot merge them into one? I do not share any of the computers with anyone else and do not need separate accounts. The...
  4. Merging two microsoft accounts into one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merging two microsoft accounts into one: To clarify. I have two Microsoft accounts, one built around an incredibly old hotmail email I no longer use, and another built with my current, professional-used email. The issue lies in that due to all the automatic assignment, some of my services are associated with one,...
  5. Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have 2 Microsoft accounts, One I created for my original xbox, and one I created for my Zune. Both of the accounts were created prior to Microsoft moving to a single login for all services. And now the more that Xbox gets integrated with other Microsoft...
  6. Merging two Microsoft accounts.

Merging two Microsoft accounts.: Hi, I was wondering if that's possible to merge my two Microsoft accounts. What I mean is: I want to have all bought history on my new account, achievements Insider status, and I am doing that because i am receiving a lot of spams on my old account - I can't stand this. If...
  7. Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase: Needed to down load Microsoft windows 10 to update and activate for my current computer. Tried to log in with my current Microsoft account 1 it was locked for 30 days. Set up a new account2 and purchased windows 10 and office 365. I was able to down load both programs and...
  8. Microsoft Account Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Purchase: So I when I owned an Xbox One S I purchased Minecraft on it and I have game pass ultimate so went I went to reinstall it on my windows 10 it says I own the game but when I go to install it on my device it only shows the xbox ones I have linked with my account how do I fix...
  9. Merge 2 microsoft accounts

Merge 2 microsoft accounts: I have been searching for a way to merge or link 2 active Microsoft accounts. Is this possible or not and if it is possible, please tell me how! It drives me nuts having these 2 active accounts and I wish I could merge them........
  10. Merging 2 Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merging 2 Microsoft accounts: Hi, I have two Microsoft accounts and I have Minecraft wndows 10 edition on this one but my main one does not. I would like to merge the two accounts, however, just transferring MC onto the other one is fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i merge microsoFT PURCHASES

2. how to merge microsoft account purchases

3. merge 2 microsoft accounts

4. merging microsoft accounts,
  5. how to merge purchases on windows