Windows 10: Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365

Discus and support Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Bought a new PC and installed office 365 on it. All is good except an outlook issue. I have 3 different gmail addresses. Now in out look, I get 3 sets... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by devdeep60, Sep 30, 2019.

1. devdeep60 Win User

Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365

Bought a new PC and installed office 365 on it. All is good except an outlook issue.

I have 3 different gmail addresses. Now in out look, I get 3 sets of folders for each - as an example, I have 3 inboxes for each of them. On my old computer I had only one Inbox and all mail from 3 accounts went into it.

In outlook, when I go to File->Account settings->Account settings->email, all three accounts are there but at the bottom where there is an option to "change folder" button, this is greyed out. Hence I cannot change the location of inbox to one pst file. Help please.

:)

devdeep60, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Marivel Man, Sep 30, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365 [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Merge multiple mail

2. Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?: I seem to have accumulated several Microsoft accounts. Can I merge them into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-two-outlook-accounts-into-one/a0f5935b-276c-4613-9b5e-d77655671a74
  3. Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I merge two outlook accounts into one?: I seem to have accumulated several Microsoft accounts. Can I merge them into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-merge-two-outlook-accounts-into-one/a0f5935b-276c-4613-9b5e-d77655671a74
  4. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account: My wife and I have 6 computers. We need for each one to have access to 365. The access user name is my wife's phone number. Each of our computers use 365. At the moment I am not sure but I think that they are all connected to the same account. I need to verify that each...
  5. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account: My wife and I have 6 computers. We need for each one to have access to 365. The access user name is my wife's phone number. Each of our computers use 365. At the moment I am not sure but I think that they are all connected to the same account. I need to verify that each...
  6. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    OUTLOOK MAIL NOT 365: 1 i receive some emails with NO CONTENT body is blank..i cannot fwd or reply to these empty emails. i must go back to my server to retrieve the info. 2 emails sent to people with a YAHOOHOTMAIL email addresses sometimes not "sent" . no problem with other email address....
  8. Outlook Mail in Word 365

Outlook Mail in Word 365: RE OUTLOOK MAIL IN WORD 365 I am not receiving mail in my account. I can send but not receive. Have I missed something- a setting maybe. Can anyone advise? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-in-word-365/80ddae3d-5a21-4970-b2e8-964cc6359225
  9. Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account

Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account: A weird one. Since adding the Icloud add-in to Office 365 my Rules disappeared but still work. The only way in which to create them so that they are still visible is to create them in Outlook while viewing in the Icloud Inbox. This means creating rules and using the...
  10. Word 365. Mail Merge

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Word 365. Mail Merge: G'day, When I open a new document in Word 365. I cannot see the Mail Merge Tab. Please could somebody tell me where I can find it. Cheers Perry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-365-mail-merge/ed02237b-9cbc-4a46-9683-1203faa32d7a"